Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chilla being more interested in top competition than top billing shouldn't be a bad thing to the fans tho. Maybe his peers and friends can be mad at him for not going for the superstar names...but fans should just want the best possible battles. Chilla vs. Kid Chaos would be incredible, I'd rather see that than Chilla vs. Surf or sumn like that.

That's not the point though. Like I said I appreciate his desire to face who ever he thinks has a worthy pen. If you just bodied shine at least call out Lux, the same way Day been doing or else your name will never get up there and we all know Lux will only battle you if the fans want it. Kid chaos should be calling out Chilla not vice versa.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
After rewatching DNA/Ave, I don’t see how people have DNA winning. He edged the third but the the first two rounds, I’ve got Ave winning clearly. Also, I’ve noticed how bloggers only give certain battlers points for playing defence in their writing. Ave clearly addressed the drinking angle before DNA could get to it in his third but they’ve made DNA’s angle sound like some Lux level type breakdown of Ave’s character.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After rewatching DNA/Ave, I don’t see how people have DNA winning. He edged the third but the the first two rounds, I’ve got Ave winning clearly. Also, I’ve noticed how bloggers only give certain battlers points for playing defence in their writing. Ave clearly addressed the drinking angle before DNA could get to it in his third but they’ve made DNA’s angle sound like some Lux level type breakdown of Ave’s character.

I had it Ave clearly taking the 1st and 2nd as well. Dna has improved a lot since the battle wit Mickey, thats when the entire Brc took notice he was getting a lot better, shockingly better. I think bloggers are so caught up in the fact that Dna has been on good the past few battles, its this notion that he was "great" and out classed Ave. It was not the case at all.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I had it Ave clearly taking the 1st and 2nd as well. Dna has improved a lot since the battle wit Mickey, thats when the entire Brc took notice he was getting a lot better, shockingly better. I think bloggers are so caught up in the fact that Dna has been on good the past few battles, its this notion that he was "great" and out classed Ave. It was not the case at all.

I agree that DNA has improved significantly in the last 2-3 years but grading him on a curve like this is bad for battles. Especially when he still has corny bars sprinkled throughout his rounds.