Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only fukked up part is unless he plans on goin ham getting legit buff, he's gotta look crazy with mad folds of excess skin

You think he's getting lipo-suction? I was kinda thinking it. Yeah he lost weight but I see titties, I don't think that's how natural weight loss is supposed to look

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You think he's getting lipo-suction? I was kinda thinking it. Yeah he lost weight but I see titties, I don't think that's how natural weight loss is supposed to look
nah he's gonna have folds regardless of how he's doing it because he was so big AND i's short, if he was a naturally bigger built person like Suge or Twork he'd be fine

but guys like him and t top can only hope for that melted look unless they get surgery, they let it get too bad

i feel like Goodz is one of the few people who got in shape early and never lost a step performance wise, he was never OD to begin with but that's cuz he handled it quick, didn't blow up like his mans Charlie.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No he would need surgery to remove excess skin after he completes his transformation.

nah he's gonna have folds regardless of how he's doing it because he was so big AND i's short, if he was a naturally bigger built person like Suge or Twork he'd be fine

Nope Suge will need surgery to remove excess skin as well.

Suge and NJT are not the same.

If a person has to lose over 100 pounds, there’s a high chance they’ll need to have surgery to remove excess skin.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Im not sure how you get booked on a kings/queens card and a nikka/bytches card and not feel some kind of way...
... and lets say you didnt catch it at first, once it clicks, you should immediately pull out of the n/b card.:snoop:

I would like to see the match, but honestly, the JC vs Lux talk needs to never come up again.

wait, JC is on this card?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:russ: Verb saying "I married yo mama as a chess move" during his roleplay of Hitman's dad is lowkey one of the more coldblooded setups
he aint wanna see him stepped to by some step dude :wow:

RANDOM: i know im late but goodz podcast is fire, he's whatever as a battler to me but he definitely be sayin alot of the same shyt we say in here that doesn't get said alot.

DC youngfly joint caught me off guard cuz i knew who he was but never gave him any clicks :ehh: i know mad nikkas like him from back in the G, super weird mannerisms that throw you off but he know his shyt, i was fukking crying when he said he JUST saw k shine vs. nitty cuz he has no idea how to navigate caffeine or the URL app :dead:

nikka said "shyt been real man, they got me out here watchin INTERVIEWS :mjcry: last joint i seen was shine vs. nitty, i just watched that"

goodz: :jbhmm: :what:

:damn: that battle 2 YEARS OLD!

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA and K shine the most overated dudes. every time people talk about they left earth, I watch it and its the same mediocre bars with gas in every battle of theres
Same here. At least Shine's projection and intensity is top of the line tho, with DNA it's awkward weird projection and the iffy bars on top of that, lol. I think DNA raps better than Shine now tho, DNA stepped his shyt up a little bit, starting at Viixen (Even tho he lost that)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I understand and appreciate the competitor spirit that chilla has, I'm still pissed off he called out kid chaos and surf had to lecture him about it lol
Chilla being more interested in top competition than top billing shouldn't be a bad thing to the fans tho. Maybe his peers and friends can be mad at him for not going for the superstar names...but fans should just want the best possible battles. Chilla vs. Kid Chaos would be incredible, I'd rather see that than Chilla vs. Surf or sumn like that.