Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I guess I really hate DNA, cause I'm two rounds in to this Ave vs DNA battle and I'm not impressed at all. From what was in the event thread, I thought he would have left Earth in these two rounds. He's down 2-0 so far.

EDIT: DNA's 3rd was better than the first two, but it was a ton of filler. On a side note, since Caffeine, it feels like every other angle is someone telling the other battler how to get better battles and increase their stock. It's almost becoming a tired angle.
I don't see what people were talking about either. I had Ave clearly winning the 1st and 2nd

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
watched a few battles already, I was buggin on the Jey 30, Twork was bombing hard in that 1st. 2-1 Jey (2nd and 3rd), suuuper debatable.. This battle was better on the replay than it was live. I hate the narrative of this battle is Twork choking and not how well Jey did. I think the only person who really gave props besides poise was Surf

I think i gave it 2-1 DNA on first watch, but on the rewatch i'm leaning towards 2-1 Ave Clear, 1st and 2nd. Maybe a 30 too. I really hope Ave takes a more direct approach like he did in this battle. DNA's new approach is welcome and it looks like he has his energy up more consistently without sounding like he's running through the same 4 bar setup, so i'l give him that. This was battle of the night, both of em were game.

im never goin back to Roc/Verb but i'll give the other two a listen later.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Lux was on Threeletterman today. It'll probably be on Youtube later. He clearly only has focus on the Daylyt battle, I expect that to be the only battle he has this year. Though he did give props to Chilla, DNA and Danny. He was particularly most complimentary of Chilla's pen.

Wow no props for Jey what a hater

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lux was on Threeletterman today. It'll probably be on Youtube later. He clearly only has focus on the Daylyt battle, I expect that to be the only battle he has this year. Though he did give props to Chilla, DNA and Danny. He was particularly most complimentary of Chilla's pen.

It’s out :salute:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Im not sure how you get booked on a kings/queens card and a nikka/bytches card and not feel some kind of way...
... and lets say you didnt catch it at first, once it clicks, you should immediately pull out of the n/b card.:snoop:

I would like to see the match, but honestly, the JC vs Lux talk needs to never come up again.