Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be crazy if ARP threw an event of Twitch to compete with Kings vs Queens

Melato Black v Ah Di Boom :whoa:

Ash Cash v Charlie Clips :russ:

Star Smilez v Rex :dahell:

Bonnie v Math :steviej:

RBE would be trending

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk the preview let that beef brew,
In 3D too... sooooooo it's Showtime

ronald-mcdonald.jpeg

It's over

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Man JC vs Flames is under Loso vs Vixen smh JC gotta put his foot down man. Nobody even asked for Loso vs Vixen aside from Vixen lol. nikkas called for JC vs Flames the minute she opened her mouth the last card she was on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man JC vs Flames is under Loso vs Vixen smh JC gotta put his foot down man. Nobody even asked for Loso vs Vixen aside from Vixen lol. nikkas called for JC vs Flames the minute she opened her mouth the last card she was on.

Let's say hypothetically he did that...

If the headliners still have to abide by placements like going late or last during events, you think Smack and them gonna listen because JC finally decided to speak up for his career after 9 years?.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I hate that simple ass word association DNA does. Some battle rap fans can't tell the difference between that and actually scheming/clever writing. Cause it's hard to quantify. 'Technically' he's scheming, but it's low hanging fruit word association and forced in an unnatural way.

This won't be TIED he will see deFEET what I say with my TONGUE keeps your SOLE grounded, I LACED the game you'll get SOCKED since you stopped getting CHECKS ON THE SIDE it's like you got a NEW BALANCE

This the type of shyt DNA says. It's like he writes a bunch of word association on a napkin and forces it into a scheme.

There are levels to it though and I'm not sure even DNA himself sees the nuance that separates his word play skill level from say a Chilla Jones or Iron Solomon.