Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
he wants the battle, no matter how much he says he don't. If he didn't, this wouldn't bother him so much.

He wants Nitty to get him first to see if he has that battle rap rust.
He definitely wants the battle, his ego probably hurt by what Con said is all it is lol. But like Twork said, I don't think he was really dissing Ave.

Btw if URL starts making their battlers only do exclusive interviews on their Youtube, Hiphopisreal and 15mofe might be in trouble.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He definitely wants the battle, his ego probably hurt by what Con said is all it is lol. But like Twork said, I don't think he was really dissing Ave.

Btw if URL starts making their battlers only do exclusive interviews on their Youtube, Hiphopisreal and 15mofe might be in trouble.
I'm still waiting for them to do cyphers that they advertised when first promoting the app

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yo it’s been a few times in battlerap where I had to stop and pause the video because the bar took my soul.. like “aye big Gerald” and “and I am rip Hamilton” level haymakers.. the wire freestyle chilla did is on that level. shyt came out of nowhere. :dam:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Random as fukk:
Ya'll remember when prep was poking his chest out telling Smack to give him a nikka with a pen:heh: and Smack gave him the King Pen.
shyt popped in my head and made me laugh out of nowhere.

He aint know if he wanted to give Brandon leeway... Or do him dirty the Brandon Lee way :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He aint know if he wanted to give Brandon leeway... Or do him dirty the Brandon Lee way :wow:
nikka invented King Pen while he was barkin on Prep in the studio wit smack :wow:

between that moment and DOT going in on Bill Collector, i wish URL had stuck with that format for a bit longer, it seemed more laid back than a regular face off

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Went back and rewatched this...
72SM.gif

Still got T-Top clear.

Sidenote: i didnt realize how many battlers were in the crowd back when it happened.

If Chess didn't choke he wins that battle.
I forgot how close this was.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Never seen this before, smh, thanks for posting. I'm not into Top at all but maybe this will show me somethin

To me Chess got the 1st, debatable I guess. Top got the 2nd no question. I liked Chess shyt better than Top's in the 3rd but then he fukked up and ruined it, smh. Top 2-1...if Chess got thru his shyt clean I woulda gave it to him tho. Dope battle, they should run it back.

You should go back and watch all those UFF battles.
My favorite version of T Top.