Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Went back and rewatched this...
72SM.gif

Still got T-Top clear.

Sidenote: i didnt realize how many battlers were in the crowd back when it happened.

That's why I said unpopular opinion. Agree to disagree. Top was solid throughout but Chess had higher points IMO.

"I know nikkas who create the white like Yakub", "If he aint gon talk the talk nikka don't lip off, nikka tried to walk the walk I made him limp off", "keep the four in my hand like bruh man from the 5th floor", "dump trays like the lunch nasty", "getting stepped on and cracked in the streets only leads to breaking mama back"

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
in between getting the new MPC Live 2, them dumb ass Trumpers trying to riot around the way (they are so fukking stupid), and the inuaguration, i've kept up with a tid bit of what's been going these past two weeks. I know Head Ice brought up his bullshyt with URL again, Marv got robbed (I still like that), B-Dot is getting ready for Suge, and JC vs. Ryda is out on the app. Did I miss anything else?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikkas uploaded the mook/tay reactions :dead:

edit: nah this made the battle way better

"Where were you when Rex got his ass beat on Lennox" :pacspit: - Tay Roc

":usure: where were YOU? you were with him" - Mook's girl

im DONE :dead::dead::dead: tay woulda fukking died on stage with these ad libs, this is how angles get unlocked. mad quiet when tay was rappin too

Blac's reaction when mook metioned him :russ:

Roc died that battle man. Embarrassing.EZ 3-0