Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Eazy 2nd round was :wow:

the nerve of top to look down on someone who talk about selling dope. when he just became a legit business man last year...

eazy was just a bad matchup for t-top, man would've had to come up with a new angle in order to really beat Eazy that night. Even the pre-buttal by Eazy in round 1 was disgusting

"and i KNOW you got some shyt about Du, guess what? i dont give a fukk
cause yous a fukkin coward, she won't even get offended from a bytch ass nikka who throw water bottles"
"...you know that best friend goals video that was circlin around? it was three dikkheads in it: Rex, Vague, and ya Baby Moms" :patrice:

"this aint the battle for that spiritual or lyrical shyt, this that battle where i know what type of nikka you is"

"upstate we would called you Melvin, aint nobody callin you Top up top, nikka"

Eazy did damn near 3 rounds of pure character assassination

Gary (DNA) vs Geechi on the app

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Showoff one of them dudes that has all the tangibles to be a great battler its just something that doesn't really click.

For me he has long stretches of not really saying shyt.

That's literally his problem. He has a shyt ton of filler. he's just not as entertaining as Ars or Brizz

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Listening to Black Compass and they had Real Deal on (dope interview), I didn’t realize him and Mac Miller were so close. But it makes sense considering I assume the Pittsburgh rap scene is really small.

Yeah, I could see that. Mac knew his shyt, too, as far as hip hop. I mean he did have some battle rappers on that 2nd or 3rd album.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
in the Champion video, Sikh reveals that originally it was gonna be Real Sikh vs Arsonal and Kid Chaos vs Chilla Jones on Vol 7 :ohhh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
B dot talks about the cancellation

:pachaha: B dot throwing hella shade here. “If he’s really sick”