Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t realize chess was that cool with Sha Ek. If he’s really part of the bx drill scene I hope he’s not gonna battle much more

At this point Chess is one of nicest young rappers in NYC. Unfortunately the kids are too into the gang shyt, he gets overlooked. It's sad but the second he claims anything he's going to be 4x more popular. Imagine if Chess was doing the stuff Envy Caine does his views would be crazy.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
same way he did Swamp & Geechi, right?:francis:

We all know what Twork is capable of but he gotta show me in real time before I’m that confident in him again...

Twork aint capable of beating Jey though. Jeys pen is levels above Tworks.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It was levels above Fonz pen too and he lost.

It was a judged battle. Of course he was going to lose. That's exactly why he's winning on the app hahahahahaha. nikkas got the luxury go back to shyt they missed. This will happen vs Twork.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point Chess is one of nicest young rappers in NYC. Unfortunately the kids are too into the gang shyt, he gets overlooked. It's sad but the second he claims anything he's going to be 4x more popular. Imagine if Chess was doing the stuff Envy Caine does his views would be crazy.

Chess better start throwing up them rakes :pachaha:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t think he needs be on the gang shyt, but being a frequent collaborator with a different style artist could really help, similar to Don q and A Boogie.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Math just put out a video imploring kids not to do drill lol

nyc drill got a way to go anyway, the gang shyt won’t matter when it gets fans in jersey and beyond

A collab like this is way overdue, can’t even blame pandemic either

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Twork aint capable of beating Jey though. Jeys pen is levels above Tworks.

I think Jey's pen is better as well but does it matter when twork is just gonna attempt haymaker after haymaker? it aint like this battle is gonna be pen vs pen..

Jsully

Pro
Daps
You said you’ll pick up the stock, for Rex(stocks, Forex)/
And became a traitor(trader)/
You ain’t do it for Rex, you did it for X (NWX)/
Them lames who made ya

watched this battle a few times and only just caught this. Chess won this clear, eff the polls
If only he could deliver his material:yeshrug: