Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
His “advice” made HIM look bad. He basically told Rum “battling me lowers your stock. Not because I’m a good battler and going to beat you...but because I’m a nobody”

:mjlol: Whoever heard those rounds and gave Don the greenlight ain’t shyt

Real. shyt. That shyt is like going to an interview, and you trying to give the boss tips on how to run his business

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Real. shyt. That shyt is like going to an interview, and you trying to give the boss tips on how to run his business

Even worse...telling the boss “You have NO business hiring me”. Don basically spent 3 rounds explaining how Smack shouldn’t have booked it and Rum shouldn’t have took it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
JC/Ryda- JC 30, arguable body

JC pulled a Danny, barred that nikka's soul away. Ryda had the good freestyle rebuttal round 3, but then he almost chokes, in addition to him looking at his phone at his rounds between every round, as well as old angles, and possible stolen lines in those angles. Some of the shyt JC said was phenomenal. He could have saved a good quarter of that and still won clear. JC, like Danny, fukk it, even more than Danny, needs to start picking his battles so he can get the real plates, and possibly COTY. If he can do that 6 times, 2 of them being big names, he can win.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
His “advice” made HIM look bad. He basically told Rum “battling me lowers your stock. Not because I’m a good battler and going to beat you...but because I’m a nobody”

:mjlol: Whoever heard those rounds and gave Don the greenlight ain’t shyt
Mans said to show the people he's a good father :what: im glad he died for that bullshyt

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
nikka said you saw me give a PG an exit wound from deep. Why yall still going for two pointers. Here's a few pointers. From deep is a 3 pointer. 3 is a few. That was the set up @FreshAIG yeah nikka eat that. Hater.
Breh the set ups he puts together stay replaying in my head. The writing is on another echelon

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikka said you saw me give a PG an exit wound from deep. Why yall still going for two pointers. Here's a few pointers. From deep is a 3 pointer. 3 is a few. That was the set up @FreshAIG yeah nikka eat that. Hater.
JC in my top 5 favorites of all time tho

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Mans said to show the people he's a good father :what: im glad he died for that bullshyt
That angle didn't hit at all, Rum is a down to earth dude , it would go against his brand to use his kids to prove anything to anybody, nothing wrong with interacting with your kids on camera if that's what everyone involved wants to do, but people that know him in real life likely know what kind of father he is, hes too grown to worry about convincing strangers lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC/Ryda- JC 30, arguable body

JC pulled a Danny, barred that nikka's soul away. Ryda had the good freestyle rebuttal round 3, but then he almost chokes, in addition to him looking at his phone at his rounds between every round, as well as old angles, and possible stolen lines in those angles. Some of the shyt JC said was phenomenal. He could have saved a good quarter of that and still won clear. JC, like Danny, fukk it, even more than Danny, needs to start picking his battles so he can get the real plates, and possibly COTY. If he can do that 6 times, 2 of them being big names, he can win.

Here is the problem....there are really no other big names for him to battle but lux or verb or hollow. The lil nikka has battled literally everybody. Business wise its been the dumbest shyt in the world to do for his career. He has no big plates to pick from. It took him 10 yrs to get dna on a big stage. Honestly think about that for a second.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here is the problem....there are really no other big names for him to battle but lux or verb or hollow. The lil nikka has battled literally everybody. Business wise its been the dumbest shyt in the world to do for his career. He has no big plates to pick from. It took him 10 yrs to get dna on a big stage. Honestly think about that for a second.
There are some rematches too. Avenge some alleged losses. The scenario I mentioned is possible, Smack has to try to make them happen, and nikkas have to stop ducking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some rematches too. Avenge some alleged losses. The scenario I mentioned is possible, Smack has to try to make them happen, and nikkas have to stop ducking.

We all seen what happened when he rematched Clips. Which was pointless to do because he already beat the shyt outta Clips in that 1 rounder on GW. Now its a L vs Clips.....a Wild n' Out Clips at that smh. I could see the O-Red rematch because the first one had no 3rd round. I had it 1-1 whjch a lot of people scored it the same way.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We all seen what happened when he rematched Clips. Which was pointless to do because he already beat the shyt outta Clips in that 1 rounder on GW. Now its a L vs Clips.....a Wild n' Out Clips at that smh. I could see the O-Red rematch because the first one had no 3rd round. I had it 1-1 whjch a lot of people scored it the same way.
Just addressing your lack of matches comment. Nobody wants to see him wasting insane material on rookies and underachievers.