Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
...if this was a few years ago when Roc was white hot and Verb was looked at as “Pay Verb” and losing every other battle...the perception would have been so lopsided...especially on big stage.

Nowadays, Verb is viewed as a Mt. Rushmore, GOAT-level pen guy...and we’re in the small room. Roc is still Roc and showed he can level up in the small rooms last year. It’s a better fight now IMO

well, if it was 5 years ago...i don't see this happening right away. 2 years ago...maybe? i dunno, the match up feels like it should have happened already that's all.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...this nikka Danny...he had a tournament on his channel like Math is doing. This kid won some cash, and a one rounder vs. Danny. Danny pulls a JC. Listen to his round. Starts around 20:30. This nikka wasted a ridiculous scheme among other good bars on this yokel. Jesus H Christ :snoop: So fukking frustrating. He and JC should be top tier and maybe headlining, but they do shyt like this...it's hard being a fan sometimes :francis:

Waste earth shattering bars on a random youtube live against Concrete Carl brehs :heh:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So...this nikka Danny...he had a tournament on his channel like Math is doing. This kid won some cash, and a one rounder vs. Danny. Danny pulls a JC. Listen to his round. Starts around 20:30. This nikka wasted a ridiculous scheme among other good bars on this yokel. Jesus H Christ :snoop: So fukking frustrating. He and JC should be top tier and maybe headlining, but they do shyt like this...it's hard being a fan sometimes :francis:

Nah, Danny is cool and all but theres nothing top tier about him. He's reached whatever height he's gonna reach in battle rap.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, Danny is cool and all but theres nothing top tier about him. He's reached whatever height he's gonna reach in battle rap.
I disagree. I agree with those who says he needs better career management. He has all the tools. If TODD can be top tier, zero reason Danny can't. It's too many unnecessary battles and image.

Forgot also, Cortez' new album Resolutions went public on the 1st. I did the preorder to support. Project is fire. Best he's done. The single has a crazy Method Man verse. That nikka coming back for GFK's crown as best in the Clan. He killed shyt all 2020 :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I disagree. I agree with those who says he needs better career management. He has all the tools. If TODD can be top tier, zero reason Danny can't. It's too many unnecessary battles and image.

Forgot also, Cortez' new album Resolutions went public on the 1st. I did the preorder to support. Project is fire. Best he's done. The single has a crazy Method Man verse. That nikka coming back for GFK's crown as best in the Clan. He killed shyt all 2020 :wow:
Danny is not gonna start a league and learn how to be a boss and talk that kinda shyt, he had all the opportunity to do it and run the west and he didnt

He just battled

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Saga pisses me off. He spazzed in this battle. Take the battles u want to take and be like this EVERY battle.

Watch him choke again when he gets another URL look. Smh

Would love to see Saga vs Danja Zone!!