Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Verb/Danja being sparring partners makes so much sense lol. To me Danja has always been at the same level as verb and at times has been better.

Verb just shows how to take that style and still have swag to it. Danja doesn't know how to do that or can't do that.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Saga and Danja both have the same problem with dull presence and flat delivery at times but the bars are definitely there. Danja has made strides especially after getting embarrassed by Goodz but he looking real Verbish now. He lacks style which is rare for a nikka from PG County.

you must be from Maryland. No one has thought Maryland people were cool :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Cooler than those cornballs from Raleigh though... :usure:

shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you from Raleigh breh? I went to Central. A lot of NC nikkas was copying our style so miss me. You got on cargo shorts and an anonymous collared shirt on right now don't you?
In Greensboro High Point early 00s same shyt. They even had an alldaz and Madness store

A lotta locals did their own thing tho, so many sponge bob dub zeros and tin grills :wow:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
In Greensboro High Point early 00s same shyt. They even had an alldaz and Madness store

A lotta locals did their own thing tho, so many sponge bob dub zeros and tin grills :wow:

Yeah I got love for my NC nikkas but they knew the DC and PG folks had a unique style. We were the black owned urban wear mecca. Yeah we had NC folks tryna rock Madness and New Balance lol

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Yeah I got love for my NC nikkas but they knew the DC and PG folks had a unique style. We were the black owned urban wear mecca. Yeah we had NC folks tryna rock Madness and New Balance lol

whoa...hold up....Madness snd Alldaz had stores in NC? lemme find out DC had brehs from NC rockin' New Balances. slouch socks too?