Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That mook brizz fight still was one of the most bizarre starts to a fight I've ever seen :russ: you just see brizz's body shaking then he gets snuffed by murder mook and fukkin calicoe back to back :dead: had no idea his day was gonna end with Blackface swinging haymakers at him

Till this day, I don't get what t-top was trynna do there and why?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I love the fact that Rosenberg & Suge haven't changed their style at all

I feel like Suge leveled up but the choking makes him inconsistent; I almost want to say style wise he might be the most improved battle rapper but I hate the choking. Rosenberg has definitely been consistent but doesn't get the looks like he should with the politics and etc. behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That mook brizz fight still was one of the most bizarre starts to a fight I've ever seen :russ: you just see brizz's body shaking then he gets snuffed by murder mook and fukkin calicoe back to back :dead: had no idea his day was gonna end with Blackface swinging haymakers at him
:what: mook didnt even hit him
Brizz clearly ducked the punch

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
ok now i just caught up on this whole Verb vs. Roc convo.
i'm down for this battle but why does this feel like a battle that should've happened years ago?

...if this was a few years ago when Roc was white hot and Verb was looked at as “Pay Verb” and losing every other battle...the perception would have been so lopsided...especially on big stage.

Nowadays, Verb is viewed as a Mt. Rushmore, GOAT-level pen guy...and we’re in the small room. Roc is still Roc and showed he can level up in the small rooms last year. It’s a better fight now IMO

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So...this nikka Danny...he had a tournament on his channel like Math is doing. This kid won some cash, and a one rounder vs. Danny. Danny pulls a JC. Listen to his round. Starts around 20:30. This nikka wasted a ridiculous scheme among other good bars on this yokel. Jesus H Christ :snoop: So fukking frustrating. He and JC should be top tier and maybe headlining, but they do shyt like this...it's hard being a fan sometimes :francis:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So...this nikka Danny...he had a tournament on his channel like Math is doing. This kid won some cash, and a one rounder vs. Danny. Danny pulls a JC. Listen to his round. Starts around 20:30. This nikka wasted a ridiculous scheme among other good bars on this yokel. Jesus H Christ :snoop: So fukking frustrating. He and JC should be top tier and maybe headlining, but they do shyt like this...it's hard being a fan sometimes :francis:

:snoop: