Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Happy New Year, brehs. And rest in peace, power, and paradise to Daniel Dumile aka MF DOOM.

I haven't caught up on everything as much in the past few days especially with Calicoe. But I do find it interesting Nunu is saying that Norbes took credit for things she did....but yet...not one still knows what she exactly does for URL. At least we knew what Norbes did. And P made that media bracket thing worse trying to play out Certified Shootaz like he did with that phone convo out there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did no one tell me that Danja Zone snapped and left earth against Chaos. He was rapping rapping :whoo:

Because Danja don't know how to stfu and wait til the footage drops, so people can watch and form their own opinion, he made it seem like Chaos took off on him the whole battle. If "he sound defeated" had a picture it would be Danja's face.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Because Danja don't know how to stfu and wait til the footage drops, so people can watch and form their own opinion, he made it seem like Chaos took off on him the whole battle. If "he sound defeated" had a picture it would be Danja's face.

I had Danja winning that 3-0. Chaos was cool but the gas was premium diesel and Zone wasn’t getting much reactions (which I don’t mind because he could rap uninterrupted) so it looks like he lost clearly if you’re judging it based on noise.