Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff: at Eazy being mad he didn't get points cuz he knew the answer and ain't hit the buzzer in time @ 9:26

The game show is entertaining but you gotta book 3 seperate guests to do one episode so what is it really worth? Meanwhile Math will go live on a street corner and get enough donation money to pay for a night out in Miami.

They'd have to partner with a bigger entity to keep it
going consistently. Too much work. Either that or open it up to the fans like a real game show.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Smack 7 Announcement one:
Aye Verb vs Tay Roc (main event)

Jan 23rd on Caffeine
B5ftyXP.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The game show is entertaining but you gotta book 3 seperate guests to do one episode so what is it really worth? Meanwhile Math will go live on a street corner and get enough donation money to pay for a night out in Miami.

They'd have to partner with a bigger entity to keep it
going consistently. Too much work. Either that or open it up to the fans like a real game show.
bruh :hubie: as long as they're cool with doing it what does it matter to us fans?

and imo it'd lose it's luster if it came out too regularly :francis: the fan in me likes how sporadic it is, somehow it always manages to pop up when battle rap is getting dry outside of the ring for me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
either Tay is a complete idiot or he's a genius

idgaf how docile Verb has become, all the character flaws tay has shown in the past couple years should be a perfect matchup for him

i don't wanna jinx the theory but it seems like nikkas were just waiting for Tay to unlock angles on himself :mjlol: if verb wilds out on him too imma be weak

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh :hubie: as long as they're cool with doing it what does it matter to us fans?

and imo it'd lose it's luster if it came out too regularly :francis: the fan in me likes how sporadic it is, somehow it always manages to pop up when battle rap is getting dry outside of the ring for me

He asked why the show isn't pushed harder in relation to other shows on 15MOFE. I just think ALOT of work has to go into the show without getting much back. It's a great show I just see why it can't be pushed to the forefront on 15mofe.