Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you remember from that battle? I just remember that quote and Surf's man saying "That shyt ass, p*ssy" when Calicoe rapped.

Granted Cal already said this against O Red, that whole "I'll tie Rajon with a blindfold, get Rajon John doed, I'll put nine in his back and make Rajon Rondo" was nuts. The crows was saying that with him too.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I just finished Magic's first, it's pretty decent.

Magic does JUST enough in a round that you think the old magic could come back, and then rounds 2 and 3 be... :francis:

not gonna lie i wish URL was more open to one-rounders esp for people that can give one GOOD round like Magic and Rex. Magic vs Coffee would've been so much better as a one-rounder.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Magic should've took Ave at BL 3 then retired. He still had it in him around that time. Couldve saved face. I blame URL. He beat Conceited and we didn't see him until the Bi Law battle.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

I have no doubt he did, i just dont want to see another battle where b magic has at maximum one good round and then proceeds to get his soul lifted immediately

Yo I would fight a nikka if he played me like this in a battle.

Im disappointed in Caps.. how this your first time hearing Sihk? fukk outta here bro.

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fonz had a good point, Ave wins battles and doesn't get plates. He wins and people usually talk about his opponent's performance more, whether good or bad. Even in this one I feel Fonz's performance, the fact he stood toe to toe with Ave, is going to be the story, even though Ave beat him 2-1.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

The Ace round from the Ty pretty battle. Quality shyt from him, but even in this joint he couldn't get through the material cleanly. I'm still a believer in his ability but there's literally no way that you can trust this dude on a big stage to beat a locked in vet. If battle rap had substantial betting I'd fade this nikka Ace every time in a big battle. Every single time and again, I think he has the talent to be a problem in kinda an Ill Will sense (in that if he's on his shyt, his style can fukk the majority of battlers up) but he's just not in the same galaxy as Will is in terms of delivering his shyt cleanly.