Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hahah Coffe Brown aired the clip out on them bytches.. if what she saying is true I fukk with it. I can’t stand hating nikkas & bytches.. bytches mad cause she popping. :russ:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I mean, anyone else could've done this too. They just combined and build leverage. I can't hate on that at all.
I don't think just "anyone" can get a seat at the table merely because they desire to (or even deserve to). Society doesnt work like that at any level. But kudos to them and their grind. Definitely not excited about this card though.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think just "anyone" can get a seat at the table merely because they desire to (or even deserve to). Society doesnt work like that at any level. But kudos to them and their grind. Definitely not excited about this card though.
No, I mean other battlers could have formed like this as well (well, they have been since forever). NWX has just utilized their leverage better than others. And if anything our society has shown that literally anyone can do this shyt, just not everyone.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I ain't watch but it coming down to a battle rapper doing something like this is weird lol

Look at how far people will go just to be a part of battle rap. Look at this guy. Look at Coffee Brown's antics. Look at Ah Di Boom.

Lemonhead dropped a stock drop blog but we're waiting for the "case dropped" blog. Clearly the guy is very talented but c'mon. Why are you fighting so hard to come back to a community that shytted on you and believed the worst of you?

Norbes did an Untold Truth that might have earned him battle rap goodwill but made his case look kinda weak.