Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Surf can't say anything to Cal when Cal bullied him around the stage and 30'd him in his own hometown.

And I swear Nunu and Goodz move the same way. They'll literally be talking shyt about a person then invite that same person to their "show" like they wasn't just playing both sides.

That's damn near everybody in battlerap. Bloggers interviewers and battlers alike.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Surf can't say anything to Cal when Cal bullied him around the stage and 30'd him in his own hometown.

And I swear Nunu and Goodz move the same way. They'll literally be talking shyt about a person then invite that same person to their "show" like they wasn't just playing both sides.
While Cal won, Surf's second round is the most memorable part of the battle

"Versus Rex, you said "If he came to the strip he prolly wouldn't last a day with you"
Ask Smack, we went to Detroit, he invited us to the Strip and I ain't last a day with you" :mjlol:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

"Versus Rex, you said "If he came to the strip he prolly wouldn't last a day with you"
Ask Smack, we went to Detroit, he invited us to the Strip and I ain't last a day with you" :mjlol:
You are on heavy narcotics :dead::dead::dead:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's part of being in media though. You've gotta be able to criticize people without making it a personal thing.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

A Cal/Surf battle sounds like torture:mjlol:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
What do you remember from that battle? I just remember that quote and Surf's man saying "That shyt ass, p*ssy" when Calicoe rapped.
Cal's 3rd rd
"Why this the 4th battle in Jersey and the FIRST time they seen you?"
"So many shooters we could show up at the Rucker wit a team"
and Surf's home crowd sayin Calicoe's slogan wit him.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Cal's 3rd rd
"Why this the 4th battle in Jersey and the FIRST time they seen you?"
"So many shooters we could show up at the Rucker wit a team"
and Surf's home crowd sayin Calicoe's slogan wit him.

Daylyt smoked Calicoe. Remember.