Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Battles announced for January 9th on Caffeine...

EZ da Block Captain VS T-Top
Geechi Gotti VS DNA
Rum Nitty VS Don Marino
Danny Myers VS Drugz
Nitty and these dumb ass battles :snoop:

I low key forgot about this Don Marino battle. He was on Black Compass maybe 3-4 months ago and hinted that it was happening. smfh

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Nitty and these dumb ass battles :snoop:

I low key forgot about this Don Marino battle. He was on Black Compass maybe 3-4 months ago and hinted that it was happening. smfh

Only thing that can stand to happen is Don Marino steps up (which people tend to do against Nitty) and it makes it closer than it should be. He’s doing no favors for his stock. Must not be in a position to decline the money.

Card is ass :ehh:

It’s a mixbag IMO. Gotti & DNA always show up. EZ & Top will be FIRE. Danny Myers bounces between high level performances and choking/getting 30ed by nikkaz like Drugz. There’s nothing Nitty can say to Don Marino that will make me give af no matter how crazy it is. Just not an interesting battle.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I ain't watch but it coming down to a battle rapper doing something like this is weird lol

Say it aint so Coffee:wow:

Also that Ty shyt is crazy.......can he rap though..because that shyt is all over my youtube and I don't see one battle...he better clear clear that shyt up if he wants to stay in battle rap
He said 18 years old (him) and she was 16 going on 17 and I think he's clearing it up again because blogs jumped the gun again and said the chick was under 13 or something

I still need to check that Lux collab