Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Still going

Big T not accepting the fact that it's not he's blackballed, it's that being in NWX was giving him a pass for being terrible for nearly 4 years straight. There's a big difference.

Big T seems like the NBA player that think he's elite because he's on a team with Lebron, til he gets his own team and has to run the floor and create his own shots.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big T not accepting the fact that it's not he's blackballed, it's that being in NWX was giving him a pass for being terrible for nearly 4 years straight. There's a big difference.

Big T seems like the NBA player that think he's elite because he's on a team with Lebron, til he gets his own team and has to run the floor and create his own shots.

Yep Prime Big T is one of my favorites, but he hasn’t been getting it done. The crazy thing is he’s may have had more down years in battle rap then good years.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So Big T = Kyrie Irving :troll:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Glorified poets though?? :usure:

Battle rappers are some of the best writers on the planet in history, period. Well, at least some of them.

In the world????? There's only like.... 10...... If that. I can comfortably say 5 for sure.