Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im listening to this 15 mins in. This is where Flip fukked up. If you recognize a talent, you put them under your network. You don’t just give nyggas access to your resources.

Fortunately they’re in different lanes. If Math branches out and starts interviewing street nyggas, that would be fukked up.:mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as MEO, what Math did right was embrace battle rap. You already have a built in audience, so you start with battle rap, and slowly branch out. It’s the same thing Flip did.

I feel like this is where Mook messed up. His show was basically like everyone else’s. It was trash as well.

I feel like Verb messed up as well, although he just seems completely tired of battle rap.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I laugh everytime I hear TTOP act like he was heavy in the streets.. Then or Now..

Shyt is comical..

“Believability” is a commendable attribute for battle rappers because so few of them actually have it. Imagine somebody telling their crew they can’t hustle somewhere because its T-Top’s block...imagine somebody scared to come outside because Arsonal is looking for them :mjlol:

You can plug 98% of battle rappers into those 2 scenarios I just named and they sound like jokes.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
“Believability” is a commendable attribute for battle rappers because so few of them actually have it. Imagine somebody telling their crew they can’t hustle somewhere because its T-Top’s block...imagine somebody scared to come outside because Arsonal is looking for them :mjlol:

You can plug 98% of battle rappers into those 2 scenarios I just named and they sound like jokes.

*rappers period

Family Man

Banned
Daps
“I done sold to the white boys that hated me, But I had to get my paper up/
When I ain't have it, Meth labs I created stuff/
Cops was looking for suspicious activity so I started waking up/
Put a confederate flag in front of my traphouse and I ain't get raided once”"

:wow:
Who said that?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
math gotta be stopped. seriously, somebody gotta tell him keep on doing the vlog, but no one is pressed for him to see him connect the dot battle and absolutely no one will lose sleep over it.

Last edited: