Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He made a few good points, but...:snoop: Math needs to stop feeling the need to respond to every little thing. He looks crazy.
I was thinking this but John Reel bought up a great point. Math being emotional has actually helped him business wise. Mad people tune in just to watch Math get mad about shyt. He gets thousands of views every time he goes live talking about shyt. For his personal life, it's hampering him. But for his business life, it's actually helping him a lot.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t believe he is a shooter/killer. I do believe his hustling stories sound more believable than T Top dope rhymes.
I have no clue about what Eazy does or doesn't, but he actually has a prison record to back up his claims. He went to prison to selling drugs and gun possession. I think he even has an attempt murder charge if I'm not mistaken.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have no clue about what Eazy does or doesn't, but he actually has a prison record to back up his claims. He went to prison to selling drugs and gun possession. I think he even has an attempt murder charge if I'm not mistaken.
good for him

way too much context missing :mjlol: