Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if it bothers Jayblac that all the work he put into champion, that there are guys out there still matching him in views, like vadafly. Hell he exceeds him in views a lot of times. Math coming in and getting deals offered.

I think he needs to revamp his team.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The believability thing ain't all that it's cracked up to be. Clips pops was calling hits and setting people up to be killed and from what I've read his personality wasn't much different than Charlie's. He didn't look much different either. But Clips is one of the least believable sounding when he's talking about violence.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I wonder if it bothers Jayblac that all the work he put into champion, that there are guys out there still matching him in views, like vadafly. Hell he exceeds him in views a lot of times. Math coming in and getting deals offered.

I think he needs to revamp his team.
He needs to find someone to fill the tech9 role.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The believability thing ain't all that it's cracked up to be. Clips pops was calling hits and setting people up to be killed and from what I've read his personality wasn't much different than Charlie's. He didn't look much different either. But Clips is one of the least believable sounding when he's talking about violence.
Yeah, when I say believability, it's not even if you'll do it or not, it's if you sound comfortable with what you're saying. Let's use JC, he wouldn't qualify as "believable" in the term most people use it in, but to me, he's the perfect example of it. He spits his rounds with 100% confidence like he'd really do it. Regardless if he would or not means nothing. It just has to sound like you mean what you're saying to me.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Believability” is a commendable attribute for battle rappers because so few of them actually have it. Imagine somebody telling their crew they can’t hustle somewhere because its T-Top’s block...imagine somebody scared to come outside because Arsonal is looking for them :mjlol:
:bryan:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, when I say believability, it's not even if you'll do it or not, it's if you sound comfortable with what you're saying. Let's use JC, he wouldn't qualify as "believable" in the term most people use it in, but to me, he's the perfect example of it. He spits his rounds with 100% confidence like he'd really do it. Regardless if he would or not means nothing. It just has to sound like you mean what you're saying to me.

on the other end of the spectrum, in my opinion, lies John John. He put another battler through a mirror and i still listen to his rounds like :francis::patrice: