Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The believability thing ain't all that it's cracked up to be. Clips pops was calling hits and setting people up to be killed and from what I've read his personality wasn't much different than Charlie's. He didn't look much different either. But Clips is one of the least believable sounding when he's talking about violence.
I mean, let's be real here.

I'm assuming it's like this everywhere, but we all had dudes in our neighborhood who, if you met them in a regular setting, or you saw them at school, they were nice or friendly or shy or nerdy or whatever, but these were some of the grimiest people on the planet. You don't really know who people are just by looking from the outside, you can just make your assumptions. A lot of people you can't even tell about their fukkery from the way they talk, unless you get in dpeth with it.

And for whatever reason, a lot of violent people tend to be funny.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I mean, let's be real here.

I'm assuming it's like this everywhere, but we all had dudes in our neighborhood who, if you met them in a regular setting, or you saw them at school, they were nice or friendly or shy or nerdy or whatever, but these were some of the grimiest people on the planet. You don't really know who people are just by looking from the outside, you can just make your assumptions. A lot of people you can't even tell about their fukkery from the way they talk, unless you get in dpeth with it.

And for whatever reason, a lot of violent people tend to be funny.
This is a fact. My cousin is one of the funniest most personable people you would ever want to meet, and he got all kind of shootings/attempt murders on his jacket

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
iirc, pulled off when said battler let it be known he was not the one to do that shyt to and went to get somethin

then made a blog making it seem like he was the victim/non-aggressor in all of it

he just a little funny to me is all
speaking of which

I know nikkas dont like Ace here but when he explains it like that i understand

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a fact. My cousin is one of the funniest most personable people you would ever want to meet, and he got all kind of shootings/attempt murders on his jacket
One of my best friends growing up was the funniest dudes on the planet, always a nice kid, never really into confrontations (not like he was being bullied or anything but he just had a friendly demeanor). Turns out the whole time he was out here torturing people, ended up catching three bodies, all kinds of shyt. Its crazy. And this was one of my closest friends and I never even would've known the shyt so surely no one who met him casually would have.

Probably not too different of a concept than some of the most wholesome, sweetest girls you meet end up being the biggest whores on the planet lol.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ace is so much better then Dree Anwar and Reda.

Lowkey the best possible champion lineup would be Blac/Ace/Vada. Vada is such a dikkhead to fukk that up (Eazy voice)

Vada was a clown before the Kenny Lewis shyt. fukk him. Ace can sit down too. Blac is better off by himself with guests. The Tech 9 void will never be filled. And it shouldn't.