Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree Eazy is more specific and believable with his dope raps. However I don’t think he is more lyrical or have a better pen than Top. I’m definitely looking forward to this battle.
Eazy is believable?!?! :beli: I’m not even a tough guy and he look like food to me. I’m pretty sure I could bully el capitán off his block.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Should have enough what?
Looks like he was just a recruiter... nothing about his job says equal partner.

I saw a video of Smack saying Norbes was a founder + the 100s of hours of footage with him hosting and facilitating events + any emails, text messages, etc that we don't know about. He has enough evidence to either 1) prove an implicit contract was established whether as a founder or integral part of the operation or 2) compel the URL to settle out of court to avoid a trial and discovery. Just my opinion. Norbes is definitely getting bread...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
“I done sold to the white boys that hated me, But I had to get my paper up/
When I ain't have it, Meth labs I created stuff/
Cops was looking for suspicious activity so I started waking up/
Put a confederate flag in front of my traphouse and I ain't get raided once”"

:wow:

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eazy is believable?!?! :beli: I’m not even a tough guy and he look like food to me. I’m pretty sure I could bully el capitán off his block.
I don’t believe he is a shooter/killer. I do believe his hustling stories sound more believable than T Top dope rhymes.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“I done sold to the white boys that hated me, But I had to get my paper up, When I ain't have it, Meth labs I created stuff/ Cops was looking for suspicious activity so I started waking up/ Put a confederate flag in front of my traphouse and I ain't get raided once”"

That was fukking crazy. When I heard that I was like:banderas:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t believe he is a shooter/killer. I do believe his hustling stories sound more believable than T Top dope rhymes.
I’m sure he hustled... 75% of the hood hustled but this ni66@ named hisself block captain...

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was fukking crazy. When I heard that I was like:banderas:
This is a a perfect example of what I’m talking about... I’m not from Philly but I’ve lived in Philly. Any idea how long a confederate flag would last in philly hoods?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a a perfect example of what I’m talking about... I’m not from Philly but I’ve lived in Philly. Any idea how long a confederate flag would last in philly hoods?
Breh,
You are being too literal. Every rapper exaggerate. It just about how much. I never believed any of Top’s hustling stories. He still a fire rapper though.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did T Rex do the most to lower his legacy after his prime in battle rap history?? I swear, Rex has every reason to be considered the GOAT rapper, if he didn't have to chase every battle check that was offered to him, allowing him to regularly throw at random bars and freestyle verses.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I done sold to the white boys that hated me, But I had to get my paper up, When I ain't have it, Meth labs I created stuff/ Cops was looking for suspicious activity so I started waking up/ Put a confederate flag in front of my traphouse and I ain't get raided once”"

This is amazing. That shyt really should be one of the all-time lines from a classic rap song lol.