Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Battle rap media is trash.
Its a shame that Chris Unbias is the only platform that would allow Norbes to tell his story.

Exactly. His side of the story is beginning to paint more of the whole picture. Especially now that we know Chico low key had something to do with getting Norbes out. Granted, Norbes fukked up with that Twork situation and he got what he deserved. Same time, they were plotting and that situation made it easier to ice him out.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ill Will seems to be really favored on here.

I've only ever saw Will as a slightly above average to good battler depending on the day. Do y'all really see him as one of the elites??
I see him as someone who has elite talent and has displayed elite talent from time to time. I don't think i've ever seen him get bodied off the top of my head.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Will is like a strong 7 or 7.5 in a lot of things. A couple 8s and 9s. Hes like a 4 or 5 as far as writing goes though. Fat ass.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jey dog walked him, best pen of the new guys. Sikh is nice but y’all gassing now,
Jey got a different pocket in every battle I’ve seen from him from so far. From his laid back swaggy style vs Ek to what he just did vs Saga to rounds like this

Dudes versatile as hell

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
on his best days I do think he's one of the elites, from Magic to Brizz, to Nitty to Cal. It's just that when he misses, he's TRASH. It's crazy because Ill Will is very well rounded. He has witty bars, jokes great delivery/flow can freestyle/rebuttle and I believe him when he says he spray tools :pachaha:
This describes Will perfectly. Him and Ars have the biggest highs and lows in battle rap. When they are on they are absolute fire. But when they are off they are beyond trash.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cooked hollow

Smh...I agree with Geechi Gotti...he said Clips and DNA are the most basic battlers ever to him. I don't understand how that ABC, see the rhyme coming from a mile away rapping is pleasurable to the listener. People like it tho so hey.. The disses were cool tho, I just hate his remedial rhyming style.

DNA stepped his shyt up, him against Vixen showed me he has been working on improving his pen. He still lost tho.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
^Geechi is one of my Top 3 overall favorite battlers currently...but he ain’t no lyrical wizard his damn self so hearing that from him is ironic. He’s not even top 5 of the West as far as lyricism..

1. Daylyt
2. B-Dot
3. Nitty
4. Dizaster
5. Danny Myers

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Watch the Norbert untold truth.. “whatchu mean you entitled, son?” :mjlol:

On some real shyt tho.. I feel for Norbes.. it’s obvious, there wouldn’t be no url without Norbes. If he has a half competent lawyer, this is easy as shyt to prove in court. You have the top battlers saying on camera that they wouldn’t be here without Norbes.

To keep it a buck, I had no idea Norbes was responsible for bringing in all this talent. KOTD & RBE dumb ass fukk for not bringing him in.