Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not a full clip but it sounds like Lux and Mook on their smart dumb nikka shyt again :mjcry:

Its really not tho.....Trumps administration has actually done good on paper outside of handling Covid. Its a website I seen during the election that had a timeline from his start to now. Its just that Trump is a pompous racist dip shyt, that has said some of thee dumbest shyt we have ever heard, he makes Bush Jr look like Einstein with the statements he's made during his presidency. And this is takin it hella.....i mean HELLA light on dude.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Its really not tho.....Trumps administration has actually done good on paper outside of handling Covid. Its a website I seen during the election that had a timeline from his start to now. Its just that Trump is a pompous racist dip shyt, that has said some of thee dumbest shyt we have ever heard, he makes Bush Jr look like Einstein with the statements he's made during his presidency. And this is takin it hella.....i mean HELLA light on dude.

this is actually neg worthy

Theo Penn

Daps

It's not a full clip but it sounds like Lux and Mook on their smart dumb nikka shyt again :mjcry:

PotableApprehensiveGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

Uncle Lux at it again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is actually neg worthy

Why?? Because I can actually acknowledge Trump is a piece of shyt, and still acknowledge his administration has done some good on paper outside of running a straight up shyt show with Covid. Its politics kid, NOBODY hands is clean....neither party is worth a damn fr fr. Kamala Harris gladly locked nyggas with a smile on her face. Mitch McConnell is crippling the entire country while Repubs take another vacay yet again.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why?? Because I can actually acknowledge Trump is a piece of shyt, and still acknowledge his administration has done some good on paper outside of running a straight up shyt show with Covid. Its politics kid, NOBODY hands is clean....neither party is worth a damn fr fr. Kamala Harris gladly locked nyggas with a smile on her face. Mitch McConnell is crippling the entire country while Repubs take another vacay yet again.
trump really didnt do anything good though even besides covid. he cut taxes for the rich and deregulated a ton of shyt including a lot of environmental protections, he got out of the iran deal and is now actively trying to start a war with them, 7 million people lost healthcare pre covid. i agree dems suck too but fukk trump and no he didnt do any good stuff, he was at best an average republican which is awful to begin with

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m dreading the day when big stage battles come back.. shyt is so much better without a stupid ass crowd gassing every bar. :snoop:
100!!!! I only got deep into battle rap during the Quarantine because of the crowds being gone and you having to have a pen now. All that gassing mediocre shyt and stopping every 20 seconds was too much. I knew Surf was gonna be exposed brutally, lol, I thought more so because his pen was light than the choking tho. I thought Roc would fall off completely too tho, and he hasn't.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

They’re both pushing 40, the natural next step for New Yorkers that age is to convince you that they’re right no matter how dumb their opinion, because they’re in their 40s and from New York

It’s an ugly stage, like a spider molting, but they gotta go through it to reach harlem nirvana

Theo Penn

Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Trump had a Republican Senate and still accomplished nothing noteworthy. He inherited an economy in positive growth mode from Obama. If you call fanning the flames of racial division, repeatedly trying to take healthcare and social services from disadvantaged people (especially in a pandemic), and being piss-poor In foreign policy as doing good, I feel sorry for your mother.

All this criminal did was hook his family and business cronies up, spew racist rhetoric, and make us look like idiots on the world stage. Worst world leader in history

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Sikh got robbed vs Jey.. he easily the best new nikka

lol robbed?

that shyt looked like a 30 to me, app got jey winning, hell even the fan vote was 70+% iirc for jey

I'll respect y'all opinions but tbh Sikh to me isn't anything TOO special. Like he'll be a nice upper midcarder but against some of the people with Pens that he went against this year (Jey and Kid Chaos), they both showed they can, at minimum, write and angle way more than Sikh.

As far as the new nikkas, i wouldn't take him over Jey (Pen + Energy better), Eazy (Energy way better), Castro (Punchlines + Energy Better), or Kid Chaos (Pen + Energy better). I'd prefer Your Honor over him too from an entertaining standpoint but he gotta stop choking

"first indian battler and he sounds like every other one"