Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Peter Gunz on Gullytv. He said Beasley managed him and Lord Tariq and played a huge part of their single coming out back in the day.

How old is Beasley exactly? Peter Gunz is 51.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Trump had a Republican Senate and still accomplished nothing noteworthy. He inherited an economy in positive growth mode from Obama. If you call fanning the flames of racial division, repeatedly trying to take healthcare and social services from disadvantaged people (especially in a pandemic), and being piss-poor In foreign policy as doing good, I feel sorry for your mother.

All this criminal did was hook his family and business cronies up, spew racist rhetoric, and make us look like idiots on the world stage. Worst world leader in history

I don't disagree with anything you said at all. A couple cats im cool with been on they soap boxes on fb defending Trump like crazy. I took the same stance you have, hell many of us have. They sent me a link listing all the things he's passed, meshed in with wild.....i mean WILD conspiracy theories like pizza gate, him cracking down on sex trafficking etc. etc. I might of been TOO open minded to listen to that goofy shyt lol.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
lol robbed?

that shyt looked like a 30 to me, app got jey winning, hell even the fan vote was 70+% iirc for jey

I'll respect y'all opinions but tbh Sikh to me isn't anything TOO special. Like he'll be a nice upper midcarder but against some of the people with Pens that he went against this year (Jey and Kid Chaos), they both showed they can, at minimum, write and angle way more than Sikh.

As far as the new nikkas, i wouldn't take him over Jey (Pen + Energy better), Eazy (Energy way better), Castro (Punchlines + Energy Better), or Kid Chaos (Pen + Energy better). I'd prefer Your Honor over him too from an entertaining standpoint but he gotta stop choking

"first indian battler and he sounds like every other one"

Sihk bodies Kid Chaos.. what the fukk was he even saying? Dude was trying to be all extra with performance and got his weird ass killed.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Listening to Peter Gunz on Gullytv. He said Beasley managed him and Lord Tariq and played a huge part of their single coming out back in the day.

How old is Beasley exactly? Peter Gunz is 51.

Anything from 45-50.

Deja Vu was released 97 and Beasley has worked in radio and then as an A&R. And if you think that Diddy is 51 and was an A&R at Uptown in his early 20's. Beasley must be in and around that age.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Danny VS Ill Will added to Volume 6 :mjgrin:
Ill Will seems to be really favored on here.

I've only ever saw Will as a slightly above average to good battler depending on the day. Do y'all really see him as one of the elites??

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Its really not tho.....Trumps administration has actually done good on paper outside of handling Covid. Its a website I seen during the election that had a timeline from his start to now. Its just that Trump is a pompous racist dip shyt, that has said some of thee dumbest shyt we have ever heard, he makes Bush Jr look like Einstein with the statements he's made during his presidency. And this is takin it hella.....i mean HELLA light on dude.

I can't give a racist demagogue credit just for decreasing the corporate tax by 14% in order for businesses to "reinvest" into themselves and more than likely reshaping the federal judiciary system with judges that contribute to the pipelines to prison. Space Force sounds goofy but ok. The First Step Act has helped ex-inmates get out but I am bit skeptical there might be loopholes in that plan. Furthermore, he's compromised legally with the state of NY and owes the IRS more than just $750 he claimed he paid back in taxes a long time ago. And, I will never forget about Jena 6 and what he did to get on board with Guiliani. On top of that, all that heavy drusage, specifically adderol, makes him shyt his pants in public places so he is known as Diaper Don. On and off paper, I never liked the dude and wonder why anyone would vote for reality show TV host who is nothing more but a spoiled rotten human being.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've only ever saw Will as a slightly above average to good battler depending on the day. Do y'all really see him as one of the elites??
fresh broke it down earlier. on any given day Will can be elite I think thats the reason hes held high. hes not consistent though. hes almost like a Hollow imo

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

on his best days I do think he's one of the elites, from Magic to Brizz, to Nitty to Cal. It's just that when he misses, he's TRASH. It's crazy because Ill Will is very well rounded. He has witty bars, jokes great delivery/flow can freestyle/rebuttle and I believe him when he says he spray tools :pachaha:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fresh broke it down earlier. on any given day Will can be elite I think thats the reason hes held high. hes not consistent though. hes almost like a Hollow imo
I think that's what I'm missing. Somebody gotta give me an example of these battles where Will is elite.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Sikh definitely better than Eazy and Lu
More consistent sure, energy/star power tho? no chance in hell

Sihk bodies Kid Chaos.. what the fukk was he even saying? Dude was trying to be all extra with performance and got his weird ass killed.
I definitely don't remember it that way, esp with the standout round being the Default Headshot rapper round from that whole battle. Imma rewatch this and get back to you.