Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I hate when people get kids in battle rap

this pretty big league here that feeds URL talent had some 8 year old girls battle each other :dahell:

yeah my boy sent this to me on IG. it's cute but at the same time, i am cringing at the fact, these youngins are coming up hearing this already. is it parallel to being young and hearing all them cuss words on a rap album when you were younger? possibly.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like others have said, I dont know how I feel about this.

Kinda uncomfortable watching a small child lip sync "ill fukk you up"

People should keep their kids away from battle rap. No man should use his child just to get more attention for himself.
Plus you are just asking someone to put your kids in a battle rap bar.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
DNA VS Lu Castro DNA 2-1

Shotgun Suge VS Brooklyn Hanz Shotgun Suge 2-1 edge

JC VS Riggz JC 3-0

Real Sikh VS B Magic Real Sikh 3-0

Jimz VS Your Honor Your Honor 2-1 edge

Fonz VS Ave Ave 2-1 edge debatable

Kid Chaos VS Danja Zone Danja Zone 2-1
:ehh:I'm calling it the same, but I got Jimz 2-1
:francis:Suge better not choke

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Math basically said that Goodz was being scary by how he chooses battles especially with him. I think Goodz is smart about it but behind the scenes, we don't always know what really goes down. So it can seem like Goodz is tip-toeing away from the option of battling Math; if you look at it from where Math is coming from. Considering both Math and Goodz confirmed that the bag was there from RBE which puzzles me about Goodz not taking the battle; since he wants that bag. Unless, there is something too personal between the two of them that cannot be resolved, I don't see why this battle can't go down. Besides, Goodz tried to call out Lux and that fizzled out. And I don't think Goodz will ever battle Surf. He has the Geechi battle but it feels like it's sort a little too late...I'm not quite sure.

Plus, they used to hang out with each other alot so there is a certain back story already. Now on Goodz side of it, I somewhat see where he is coming from but Math has been juggling his YouTube and battling Meth, Jag, and etc. lately. And he hasn't been trash in his battles as of late either, imo.
Goodz battle tay roc and he about to battle geechie, people who he's said he was a fan of

nikka prob just think math is meh or is put off by maths antics