Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

He said he only does big battles at THIS stage of his career. Jimz was a few years ago. Not sure what part he needs to rebuttal here.

Goodz has a clear trend on how he selects battles that he’s been open about. Even though he battled Jimz, it fits the criteria of how he selects battles.

1. He takes the biggest battle that he feels makes sense (on the url)
2. He’ll do a one rounder against an up and coming talent that he likes
3. He’ll take the biggest battle that he feels makes sense on a lower platform (Jimz on RBE, which Jimz built up for years)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Watched Math's live responding to Goodz. Math has a point, too. I do find it weird this all is happening after Goodz was interviewed on My Expert Opinion. Then again, this is making me want to watch the battle now.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
DNA VS Lu Castro DNA 2-1

Shotgun Suge VS Brooklyn Hanz Shotgun Suge 2-1 edge

JC VS Riggz JC 3-0

Real Sikh VS B Magic Real Sikh 3-0

Jimz VS Your Honor Your Honor 2-1 edge

Fonz VS Ave Ave 2-1 edge debatable

Kid Chaos VS Danja Zone Danja Zone 2-1

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Watched Math's live responding to Goodz. Math has a point, too. I do find it weird this all is happening after Goodz was interviewed on My Expert Opinion. Then again, this is making me want to watch the battle now.

What was said?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz has a clear trend on how he selects battles that he’s been open about. Even though he battled Jimz, it fits the criteria of how he selects battles.

1. He takes the biggest battle that he feels makes sense (on the url)
2. He’ll do a one rounder against an up and coming talent that he likes
3. He’ll take the biggest battle that he feels makes sense on a lower platform (Jimz on RBE, which Jimz built up for years)

Ok, fair enough :hubie:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
What was said?

Math basically said that Goodz was being scary by how he chooses battles especially with him. I think Goodz is smart about it but behind the scenes, we don't always know what really goes down. So it can seem like Goodz is tip-toeing away from the option of battling Math; if you look at it from where Math is coming from. Considering both Math and Goodz confirmed that the bag was there from RBE which puzzles me about Goodz not taking the battle; since he wants that bag. Unless, there is something too personal between the two of them that cannot be resolved, I don't see why this battle can't go down. Besides, Goodz tried to call out Lux and that fizzled out. And I don't think Goodz will ever battle Surf. He has the Geechi battle but it feels like it's sort a little too late...I'm not quite sure.

Plus, they used to hang out with each other alot so there is a certain back story already. Now on Goodz side of it, I somewhat see where he is coming from but Math has been juggling his YouTube and battling Meth, Jag, and etc. lately. And he hasn't been trash in his battles as of late either, imo.