Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz is right but this nikka tawmbout he only do big battles at this stage of his career when not too long ago we seen him battle Jimz.

I'd like to see him Juelz his way around why that battle happened.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You said you were the biggest Math Hoffa fan and proceeded type a bunch of bullshyt about forces being against him, some shyt Math would say. When that was rebuttaled, as URL still gave him opportunities (SM, Snake Eyez), you come back with assumptions.

Everything you typed can be rebuttaled, but when you come of like a Stan , that’s when I refuse to engage in a back and forth. You can’t spit logic to a stan.

You’re really gonna talk about him getting a million views off a one rounder, as if Meth wasn’t the guy that brought in those views. You’re a joke nygga
Right. This the type of low IQ dikkrider that be in Math's live egging him and his delusions on. Math himself is a bozo that won't listen to anyone except his "followers" that are blowing smoke up his ass (pause).
Also, Adam should feel some type of way that his franchise player is angling to get back on the league that does "bad business".

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree that Math comes off as as hater. I said awhile back that he need to change how he acts or it was going start impacting MEO. However, it is a flat out lie to say Math is ice cold. His battles with Hollow, and Clips both did big numbers. He had a heavy talked about battle with Jag. He just battled a hip hop legend on his own league and got a million views. And I didn’t even mention MEO and him being one of the most popular bloggers in battle rap. I understand not liking Math but Goodz and some poster on here are not keeping it 100.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You said you were the biggest Math Hoffa fan and proceeded type a bunch of bullshyt about forces being against him, some shyt Math would say. When that was rebuttaled, as URL still gave him opportunities (SM, Snake Eyez), you come back with assumptions.

Everything you typed can be rebuttaled, but when you come of like a Stan , that’s when I refuse to engage in a back and forth. You can’t spit logic to a stan.

You’re really gonna talk about him getting a million views off a one rounder, as if Meth wasn’t the guy that brought in those views. You’re a joke nygga
Your timeline is wrong, but whatever

Right. This the type of low IQ dikkrider that be in Math's live egging him and his delusions on. Math himself is a bozo that won't listen to anyone except his "followers" that are blowing smoke up his ass (pause).
Also, Adam should feel some type of way that his franchise player is angling to get back on the league that does "bad business".

Both of you want to resort to name-calling and ad hominem attacks, so on ignore you go.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goodz is right but this nikka tawmbout he only do big battles at this stage of his career when not too long ago we seen him battle Jimz.

:dwillhuh:

He said he only does big battles at THIS stage of his career. Jimz was a few years ago. Not sure what part he needs to rebuttal here.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Nah that’s what made it funny as shyt. The part at the end where he says Math would beat him but it wouldn’t mean anything had to set Justin’s soul on fire

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Ok I see what Goodz is saying. However, I don't mind seeing him and Goodz battle but I get it because the meter won't move for either of them. I think they would be dope as far as a style match up.