Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah my boy sent this to me on IG. it's cute but at the same time, i am cringing at the fact, these youngins are coming up hearing this already. is it parallel to being young and hearing all them cuss words on a rap album when you were younger? possibly.
Nah it’s different

Little kids don’t always get context like smack intros and the stage and shyt, it could easily just look like two people being aggro and getting cheered for it

music has more clues that it’s something different from basic interaction

plus if I got my kids lip synching rounds it’s not gonna be wasted on Roc it’s gonna be ALL FIRST VERSE :pachaha:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If you're wearing Zoom Rookies that aren't Galaxy Sole Collector or Luminous Pearl you deserve to lose everything.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bmagic is way too unprofessional to be battling a guy like Real Sick. That was always a bad match up. Real comes to battles trying to destroy you, while bmagic comes to battle hoping to remember his raps.

Math basically said that Goodz was being scary by how he chooses battles especially with him. I think Goodz is smart about it but behind the scenes, we don't always know what really goes down. So it can seem like Goodz is tip-toeing away from the option of battling Math; if you look at it from where Math is coming from. Considering both Math and Goodz confirmed that the bag was there from RBE which puzzles me about Goodz not taking the battle; since he wants that bag. Unless, there is something too personal between the two of them that cannot be resolved, I don't see why this battle can't go down. Besides, Goodz tried to call out Lux and that fizzled out. And I don't think Goodz will ever battle Surf. He has the Geechi battle but it feels like it's sort a little too late...I'm not quite sure.

Plus, they used to hang out with each other alot so there is a certain back story already. Now on Goodz side of it, I somewhat see where he is coming from but Math has been juggling his YouTube and battling Meth, Jag, and etc. lately. And he hasn't been trash in his battles as of late either, imo.

I don’t understand why you’re speculating. Goodz explained why he declined the battle on his show.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man even if Day would get a lil reachy, those early battles of his were wild entertaining. I love all of the goofy ass references paired w/ the super street bars lol.

Your street riding? I'm more gutter than a crackhead bunch/
I'll give 'em more dots than a Pacman lunch/
Click cals, you gon see a big POW! it look like a old Batman punch!