Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People may have not been so into this as the time, but this was 2014. If Qleen had stuck with this sound for 2 or 3 years he could have made a name independently in the rap game. I think his flow was dope, he did the offbeat Detroit flow but he is still fluid and stays slightly behind the beat. Do y'all think he would have stood out like he does in battle rap?

Trash and basic and I f’s with Qleen as a battler. Why is he copying blade Icewood flow in this day and age...? And Since when is Highland park East side,shyt right smack in the middle of the city and is literally cut in half my Woodward.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The problem is the second this nikka gets to a po

nikkas have physically threatened URL staff, twork even beat one up

And how many times have dudes stolen deppsits or just straight up freestyled rounds and then admitted it later with no remorse......all forgiven

Math is just a major dikkhead and cries when people give him that same energy back

And remember ALL of this stems from Diz punching him in his shyt, nikka been having meltdowns periodically since
You're proving my point. They let all that go, but they pass on working with or booking Math, when he one of the hottest names in BR? He just did a million views with a pre-recorded one rounder. Why else would URL leave that money on the table? I think it's moreso they don't like the curtains being pulled back, but it could be personal, too. Math/Geechi could have co-headlined SM, AND THEY ALREADY CONTRACTRD AND PAID FOR IT. If Geechi kills him, they get that revenge, and the battle will draw a ton of eyes. Again, what do you call that bit a concerted effort to shut him down?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URL is "forgiving", but:
  • Exposed even more for blocking battles, even paying people to not battle on other leagues
  • Has blatantly controlled media
You say they hold no grudges, but:
  • Dropped the Ave battle right before the Hollow event
  • Did the extra fakkity troll video with Wess/Wavy when people were mad Math/Cortez weren't on Double Impact
  • Math goes onto beat the brakes off Hollow, the only URL affiliated media platform that covers it is Champion. And they downplayed it.
  • Paid and contracted Math to battle Geechi, didn't happen conveniently around the Drink Champs ep where he starts the discussion on getting all your money, and royalties on your battles.
  • 30d a god tier, no battles

Sounds "forgiving" to me:francis:

EDIT: Forgot, MEO is the biggest thing in the culture, nobody mentions it on URL, even regarding them.

get off his dyck nygga

you not logical enough to even bother to debate

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not logical, but you're the one to ignore all those facts I laid down and say some hoe shyt. Put me on ignore, then. You sound corny as fukk right now.

You said you were the biggest Math Hoffa fan and proceeded type a bunch of bullshyt about forces being against him, some shyt Math would say. When that was rebuttaled, as URL still gave him opportunities (SM, Snake Eyez), you come back with assumptions.

Everything you typed can be rebuttaled, but when you come of like a Stan , that’s when I refuse to engage in a back and forth. You can’t spit logic to a stan.

You’re really gonna talk about him getting a million views off a one rounder, as if Meth wasn’t the guy that brought in those views. You’re a joke nygga