Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

KG said the pg battle sucked, both females stumbled, doesn’t understand why Robin is crying about a vaulted pg battle.

He said he offered the footage, but then she turned around and said it has to drop on the url channel and that she wants $3500.

They offered her a battle on Kings vs Queens, but she denied because she only wanted DNA.

Lol Robin acting like she can make demands. I knew her story was crazy.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:mjlol:

KG said the pg battle sucked, both females stumbled, doesn’t understand why Robin is crying about a vaulted pg battle.

He said he offered the footage, but then she turned around and said it has to drop on the url channel and that she wants $3500.

They offered her a battle on Kings vs Queens, but she denied because she only wanted DNA.

Lol Robin acting like she can make demands. I knew her story was crazy.

In what world does Robin Rhymes of all people think she can make any type of demands?? Lmfao. Sit down!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux is battling Math on the RBE in December....Dna Tooth just dropped the spoiler

This nygga Math really talked himself into a Lux battle. I say himself because NOBODY asked for this bullshyt

:hhh:

How can RBE afford this during a pandemic? I’m actually impressed. However, if this were to happen, Lux vs Math isn’t exactly a battle people would be rushing to spend a ppv on. The undercard would need to be strong.

It’s pretty much a trap battle. Lux is foolish to do it unless the money is just really good.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I dont think Math deserves it, or talked anyone into it, i think he was able to come up with the bread, and thats all Lux needs to lock in :manny:
The winners here to me are ARP(the battle on his platform) and Lux(the bag)... not sure what losing to lux does for math... or even what beating Lux does for Math at this point if im honest... especially if lux goes light.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can RBE afford this during a pandemic? I’m actually impressed. However, if this were to happen, Lux vs Math isn’t exactly a battle people would be rushing to spend a ppv on. The undercard would need to be strong.

It’s pretty much a trap battle. Lux is foolish to do it unless the money is just really good.

B-Dot vs Mickey is on the card also.....they've been in talks about battling for a minute. I believe that Factz said it would be his last battle.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Math aint beating no fukking Loaded Lux lol. He only beat Hollow cuz Hollow gave him personal angles to use. There's nothing Math can say to Lux. Meanwhile
Math has given Lux plenty of ammo, especially lately, and Lux's friendship with Hollow will likely motivate Lux even more.

Math may die low-key

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math aint beating no fukking Loaded Lux lol. He only beat Hollow cuz Hollow gave him personal angles to use. There's nothing Math can say to Lux. Meanwhile
Math has given Lux plenty of ammo, especially lately, and Lux's friendship with Hollow will likely motivate Lux even more.

Math may die low-key

Math has the right style. He’s very well structured and very direct, which can cut through “lyrical miracle” rap (although Lux is more then that).

Lux is one of my favorite battlers. I don’t really care for math at all, but styles make fights.

it’s hard to have a logical discussion anytime Lux battles on here.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Math has the right style. He’s very well structured and very direct, which can cut through “lyrical miracle” rap (although Lux is more then that).

Lux is one of my favorite battlers. I don’t really care for math at all, but styles make fights.

it’s hard to have a logical discussion anytime Lux battles on here.
is math really the person who can tell Lux about himself tho? even if he has the right style there's just so much associated with math that Lux could throw right back in his face and nullify anything he sayin

nikka might need to pen the rounds for someone else and just call it a win :francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m interested in Math vs Lux. It was rumored that If Math would of beat Cal, that they would of battled on SM2. I think it can be a fire battle. I’m also interested in B Dot vs Mickey. I would cop the PPV off those two battles alone.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Yeah I got Lux angling Math to death but I had Hollow doing the same so ignore me I guess

Your Honor caught a one round body on a league no one knows about right before Ill Will killed him

15:08-15:33>>>

Honor is probably the most creative new battler we’ve seen in a minute. Style is super unique. shyt falls flat on occasions, but the shyt HITS when he’s on his pivot.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m interested in Math vs Lux. It was rumored that If Math would of beat Cal, that they would of battled on SM2. I think it can be a fire battle. I’m also interested in B Dot vs Mickey. I would cop the PPV off those two battles alone.

No rumour, he beat Cal he got Lux. We forget SM1 Math was the top of the URL tree, Norbes was his manager..

'Imma k-k-kill k--K-kill kill Calicoe' - Math before SM1

'Oh, I’m in battle mode
This shyt preferably to show a prior professor the precise calculated correct methods of MATH, nikka
This is how you kill-k-k-kill-kill Calicoe - Loaded Lux SM2

Cal destroying Math at SM1 changed the narrative as Cal went on to Arsonal and was VERY disrespectful to Lux n Mook.. Which is why Cal is one of my fav battlers ever as he knows how to battle rap..

I think Lux v Math at the time of "Love Taps" or even after Lux-Clips made more sense.. The tension is not there anymore..