Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is math really the person who can tell Lux about himself tho? even if he has the right style there's just so much associated with math that Lux could throw right back in his face and nullify anything he sayin

nikka might need to pen the rounds for someone else and just call it a win :francis:

Logically, this has the makings of a boring, debatable battle. I’m talking Lux/Ars type of battle.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Very pensive as to why Lux took Math but not JC. The talk was there. Still is in a sense. Beasley and Smack said the paper is there. Hmmmmmm

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I’m happy the rap community is rallying around certified Shootaz. That’s fukked up caffeine ain’t pay that man.
smh. they clearly did this to him because he's BLACK and relatively "unknown/unimportant" in the large picture of battle rap. no way they do this to vada/kenny or if avocado was still on the scene. just watched CS's video and he's still tryna cop pleas for smack. disgusting. all that money theyre getting from caffeine funding and they cant pay him what THEY advertised? thank goodness for my job's union and them holding our org ATLEAST to the standard that i get paid what has been agreed upon.

PS

who the fukk wanna see lux & math?

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Lux is gonna spar for a check. Medium energy, elite lyricism but not trying to decapitate his opponent.

Math is gonna take it super serious in hopes of a debatable/win. In his mind, his resume needs this. Of everyone from his era (Lux, Mook,Verb, Rex, Hollow, etc.) he’s 1. the most insecure about his legacy 2. the least lyrically gifted. He’s constantly having to play up his contributions to battle rap, chasing battles that the people he’s calling out nor the fans are interested in, wearing “I’m A Legend” t-shirts :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very pensive as to why Lux took Math but not JC. The talk was there. Still is in a sense. Beasley and Smack said the paper is there. Hmmmmmm

No its not, JC don't even have a hit list anymore:lolbron:

Save the he's a warrior shyt....he put himself in a hole battling every 3 days, because he needs the money. From a business stand point its literally maybe 2 or 3 opponents he has left on the table.
:francis: