Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you but Lyt innovated flows that ppl still use.
Lyt probably has a 500 record but so does surf.

Hell, twork chokes or comes unprepared for half his battles but everyone knows hes better than most other battle rappers.

Nitty is nice. Don't get it twisted. But I'm not wasting a Lux, Lyt or Mook battle on him. They don't battle enough.

They're like special attractions on some brock lesnar shyt.
I wouldn't book him over kshine in that spot
The fact that y'all are trying to sneak Daylyt into this Lux/Mook conversation is insane to me lol.

Day really used to be a whore who would battle anyone for $200 at a moment's notice. It's low key admirable to see him learning to build interest with a lack of availability.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
One dope battle with Tay Roc and all of a sudden, people forget all of Lyts previous fukkery and act like Nitty doesnt "deserve" Daylyt :mjlol:

You forgot that even in the battles Daylyt DID try, he still wasn't winning any of them shyts clearly either :ufdup:
Nitty dont deserve daylyt :laff: i done heard it all :russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Hitman is who Surf THINKS he is :ohlawd:

Hitman was talking to suge soul that face off

Thats what I miss about battle rap dudes who knew how to talk that shyt. This new class talk that shyt too. Thats why I like them. I think guys like jc t top brizz nitty etc are great talents but their face offs are terrible smh

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
You're missing the point. Yes he can battle nitty. But he's a part timer at this point. Lux, Lyt and Mook charge a lot for battles which is why when they are booked, they need a great opponent. Nitty is very good but I'd rather see roc, kshine, twork, geechi, arsenal get that look before him

Nitty has battled all of them already tho :sas2:

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Nitty don't deserve Daylyt indeed...Nitty's talents deserves better! Like an opponent that won't shyt on the stage

I see nikka as is still running with that tired ass ‘Daylyt gon’ do sum dumb shyt’ routine.

the man shows up when he is supposed to. The battlers he did gimmicks against, nobody really cares about. The only exception is probably pat stay, b dot and maybe surf

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Word. Daylyt had an amazing performance, but let's not act like he's unbeatable now.

Someone put all the crazy shyt he did, and angle it the right way, they would get him the fukk out the paint.

nikka its already been said. What more about the nikka can be said. And fukk angles. nikkas can't RAP with Lyt.

Breh said nitty only throws jabs no haymakers, nitty probably has 2 spots in top 5 best punches ever imo.

Don't disagree with someone, state your option like its a fact then fortify it with "imo" shyt is mad corny

I'm pretty sure Nitty vs Day is going down on Volume in December, so we'll see how it goes. But I have a feeling Nitty going to wig.

Of course he is nikka lol everybody wigs when they battle Daylyt. If there's a good number of people there Nitty has a fighting chance. Nitty has been looking shaky since the covid/caffine era. Yea know, crowd and such. He needs a crowd to hide his weak writing/rapping ability.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some of y’all act like Day’s performance vs Roc wasn’t the exception but the rule. At least let him consolidate it damn...

He’s at the best at the same tier as Rum, must be a casual/newcomer to insinuate Rum isn’t worthy