Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No its not, JC don't even have a hit list anymore:lolbron:

Save the he's a warrior shyt....he put himself in a hole battling every 3 days, because he needs the money. From a business stand point its literally maybe 2 or 3 opponents he has left on the table.
:francis:

Why the fukk is him needing the money a problem? And why is that anyone's concern other than JC? That diva shyt. nikkas a grown ass man. You nikkas sound like hypergamous females worrying about other nikkas pockets.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Lux frontin on B Dot? He obviously knows everyone wants that battle, and I'm sure B Dot can't wait, so what's the issue? He scared? :ohhh:. I wanna see that one more than Daylyt vs. Lux. I'd rather see Daylyt vs. Nitty

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk is him needing the money a problem? And why is that anyone's concern other than JC? That diva shyt. nikkas a grown ass man. You nikkas sound like hypergamous females worrying about other nikkas pockets.
It doesn't change the point though. JC battles too frequently to put himself into position for bigger battles, and the fans never even build up any antipication for his battles.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twork says he is never battling again. Continues to violate Goodz

This is the clip Twork is referring to about Goodz

Man, I just watched through this whole video and Goodz really named about 25-30 battle rappers in his top tier, and not one mention of Math. :snoop: :heh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Why is Lux frontin on B Dot? He obviously knows everyone wants that battle, and I'm sure B Dot can't wait, so what's the issue? He scared? :ohhh:. I wanna see that one more than Daylyt vs. Lux. I'd rather see Daylyt vs. Nitty
Dot and Lux both said they don't have that much interest in the battle since they pretty much stand for the same thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are missing out on the fact that Math is doing his show, Friday Night Fights and tryna do Legends Only so battling Lux win or loss will be big for his recognition and the other shyt he got goin on

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people are missing out on the fact that Math is doing his show, Friday Night Fights and tryna do Legends Only so battling Lux win or loss will be big for his recognition and the other shyt he got goin on
I mean, we all know what Math gains here, and that's literally just him having a battle with Lux. He's been chasing this shyt for what seems like a decade now, before he had any of that other stuff going on. This battle, even more than the Hollow one, probably made Math the happiest he's been about getting a battle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, we all know what Math gains here, and that's literally just him having a battle with Lux. He's been chasing this shyt for what seems like a decade now, before he had any of that other stuff going on. This battle, even more than the Hollow one, probably made Math the happiest he's been about getting a battle.
So you disagree