Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Financially speaking it seems likely to me that Mook ends up battling T Top and DNA, because I can see Smack working those out with no real issues and not having to break the bank to do it. Hitman, Lux, Hollow, any of these battles could spend the whole 2021 Caffeine budget for URL.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Financially speaking it seems likely to me that Mook ends up battling T Top and DNA, because I can see Smack working those out with no real issues and not having to break the bank to do it. Hitman, Lux, Hollow, any of these battles could spend the whole 2021 Caffeine budget for URL.

yep

It works out for the URL because there isn’t really one particular battle that the battle rap community is calling for (like Lux/Daylyt). Possible opponents like Surf and Hollow have cooled off, because they’ve been going around losing battles.

I personally think Mook vs T-top is a great matchup.

I just hope it isn’t Arsonal.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
maaaaan i can't brehs

the way mook opened up that first been on loop on my head all day :mjlol: i can't believe nikkas really acted like he was spitting nonsense for a brief moment in time

had him on the ropes immediately imo

"and u got caught lyin n blogs n all that
and yall fans who overlooked that? YALL fukkin up the format, cause
-Battle rap, aint spose ta have the kinda fans who IGNORE DAT
i dont give a fukk how good you BATTLE
if you can't be a MAN, i can't be a FAN

all forms of respect, you shoulda LOST dat"
:scust: mean! and you know that shyt was for brizz, i was sayin the same thing when it got announced

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If Mook sends a shot at Conway do y'all think Conway would battle back? If we go buy his old to his original mixtape and even know, he would in a heart beat.

I hope Mook sends that shot (Just got done watching My Expert Opinion)

I think I even remember that shot it's on the mixtape pre The Devils Reject if not that he def was provokin battle rappers