Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:Why is Math being a Mook groupie? He is stating there is a URL conspiracy to give ROC the win right now.

Here’s the deal. I believe Mook won the battle as a whole. If you are judging the battle from a traditional round by round, I can see someone giving roc the first 2 rounds.

Who cares about those polls? It isn’t that serious. Dude is just trying to get views.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I didn’t notice anything wrong with the battle. I watched it as soon as I got the notification and on second watch, I’m leaning towards Mook 3-0. Roc’s best round was the second but the gun bars were pretty much nullified all battle because of Mook’s writing.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
:scust:Why is Math being a Mook groupie? He is stating there is a URL conspiracy to give ROC the win right now.

Here’s the deal. I believe Mook won the battle as a whole. If you are judging the battle from a traditional round by round, I can see someone giving roc the first 2 rounds.

Who cares about those polls? It isn’t that serious. Dude is just trying to get views.
I rock.with Math, but hes doing too much lol , after the third a lot of people had it clear for Mook, but that was not the energy in real time the first two rounds , I'm not mad if someone has Mook, but it's not no damn conspiracy either way lol