Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
damn they been doing this for yr smh

stealing black culture as always

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Seems like alot of the mid tier guys view him the way top tiers view mook n lux :dead: smfh and he the same age or younger than most of em

Maaaaan if battle rap ages came out :skip: shyt would get spooky for alot of nikkas, i need that fukkery and those bars
surf is a 10yr vet
so newer guys even if they are older or around the same age respect that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
surf is a 10yr vet
so newer guys even if they are older or around the same age respect that
ofc course, but seeing mook hit us with the age gap reveal was entertaining imo :mjgrin: added a different element to talking shyt cuz nikkas gonna have to explain themselves if the right people press them

nikka hit Blac wit the "he couldn't be down cuz he wasn't good enough :stopitslime:"

tay's soul started putting on it's winter jacket right there :mjcry: long walk back to bmore

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Matta fact just thought about this, Mook might be the first to have a clean 16 bars towards Smack:mjlol:

Most battlers will say AY Smack or use him as a punchline but that was crazy what Mook did Smack was noddin like crazy

Son this battle was fire all around

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely forgot about that KOTD tournament

I’m still wondering if these clowns are going to ever put together an event where the entire battle rap community is trying to tune.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I completely forgot about that KOTD tournament

I’m still wondering if these clowns are going to ever put together an event where the entire battle rap community is trying to tune.
Come on, you know the answer to that.

The only thing they could possibly do is front the bag for a couple of battlers who are more known for being URL rappers.