Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Did i hear correct that Mook has 2 other battles agreed on SMACK? If so, who does the TBZ think those opponents shall be?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matta fact just thought about this, Mook might be the first to have a clean 16 bars towards Smack:mjlol:

Most battlers will say AY Smack or use him as a punchline but that was crazy what Mook did Smack was noddin like crazy

Son this battle was fire all around
Facts.

Funny shyt is, Mook be tryna 30 Smack in every battle he does lol. In the lowest of keys, you can kinda tell Mook doesn't really respect Smack like that. He still kinda looks at him as the lil dude who used to carry the camera.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah we don't need a trilogy...which is exactly why Smack is gonna make it happen :mjcry:

too expensive imo for URL to even attempt to make that battle

I don’t think Mook will battle a real expensive opponent. I’m sure whoever he battles next will be paid well, but they won’t be demanding the type of shyt Lux or Hollow ask for.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
honestly i do actually WANT to see mook vs hollow now

idk why but Mook got some kind of mind control over these nikkas, they dont act the same when they battle him, i wonder if he has that same effect on Hollow (which i doubt cuz nigel don't care about shyt) and i wanna see how he looks against someone who isn't already in their own head

Mook already beat Lux and Lux beat Hollow in alot of eyes, it'd be crazy if hollow beat mook and we legit had a 3 way tie out of those guys (who all embody completely different styles of battle rap)

OR if Mook beats hollow and officially climbs to the top of that mountain, no debates

only to get dethroned by Verb cuz he arguably beat all 3 :lolbron:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i do actually WANT to see mook vs hollow now

idk why but Mook got some kind of mind control over these nikkas, they dont act the same when they battle him, i wonder if he has that same effect on Hollow (which i doubt cuz nigel don't care about shyt) and i wanna see how he looks against someone who isn't already in their own head

Mook already beat Lux and Lux beat Hollow in alot of eyes, it'd be crazy if hollow beat mook and we legit had a 3 way tie out of those guys (who all embody completely different styles of battle rap)

OR if Mook beats hollow and officially climbs to the top of that mountain, no debates

only to get dethroned by Verb cuz he arguably beat all 3 :lolbron:
Hollow is one of those who either raises or lowers his writing effort based on the level of the opponent, imo. To me he killed Clips, beat Pat Stay, arguably beat Lux, and is the only clear undebatable loss on Goodz resume...but then he took a couple bad L's from people who are relatively easy to beat or at least not get smoked by (Surf, Math, etc...) I think he'd show up in alien form against Mook, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he beat Mook in a close one. I always give Hollow a little extra credit for being a great because he has one of the corniest voices ever to me, lol, for him to still make that shyt sound fire most of the time is a feat.