Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not once did nikkas think that hustle is a jealous messy chick that made all of this up :ohhh: I did not know her and roc used to fukk around. Would make sense why this audio has never surfaced. If so, she needs jail time :lolbron:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bigg k vs ahdi boom

I can't listen to any battle rap blogs or bloggers. I watched Avocado's shyt, rewatching battles with battle rappers, that was it. They are such fans that when battlers say dumb shyt they just laugh or go silent, they're too enamored to even think clearly and retort properly.

Any non-stan, non-groupie would have said "So you're saying Bigg K vs Ahdi Boom didn't mean anything?" after Surf said that, then just stood there arrogantly when he starts Juelz'ing, trying to find some way to talk his way out of it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf getting ahead of himself again

hollow v math
bigg k vs ahdi boom

verb vs mook didn't matter?

:dwillhuh: I've been away from battle rap and this thread for like two years but Adhi Boom got out?

I watched Mook vs Roc and didn't know what was going on. Roc got robbed, something happened with Brizz, and Roc is allegedly smashing trehs. This type of nonsense is what made lose interest in the first place.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
:dwillhuh: I've been away from battle rap and this thread for like two years but Adhi Boom got out?

I watched Mook vs Roc and didn't know what was going on. Roc got robbed, something happened with Brizz, and Roc is allegedly smashing trehs. This type of nonsense is what made lose interest in the first place.

He ratted on his mans, paperwork came out. It came up in a battle. Rest is history.