Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Mook aint choose Brizz OR tay :gucci: the situation caused the Brizz battle to get set up then Tay goes and has a classic with day....brizz backs out the battle, so you got Tay Roc with a boosted stock just sitting there and he was the leader of -

Why the hell was i about to type all that out :dead: you get the point, those battles made themselves, nobody was thinking about a Mook battle, even Murdaland only got hype because the battle kept getting pushed back.

Mook battled who they put in front of him with this one :hubie:

Good point.
I guess the main point that I was making is that this was easily the best Mook performance we've seen in a decade.
Doesn't mean he's on a different level than Tay Roc. It just seems like he had angles that he took advantage of.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Good point.
I guess the main point that I was making is that this was easily the best Mook performance we've seen in a decade.
Doesn't mean he's on a different level than Tay Roc. It just seems like he had angles that he took advantage of.

Mook is on a different level than Tay Roc. This is not debatable.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Good point.
Yea at the same time we already knew whoever battled Tay was gonna have a shyt ton of dirt on him from this past year

Daylyt was tryna prove a different point in there so he left alot of the angles open but i know me and few others been saying tay was gonna have a long night with whoever he battled after all his bullshyt. Any top tier angler shoulda been able to do to him.

Still gotta give props to mook he showed up with 3 veteran sounding rounds, we been gettin shaky "top tier" performances even in this setting and he didnt drop the ball like alot of us anticipated

And idk what u mean mook just took advantage of angles ..angles are a part of battle rap. gun bars aren't the only fair metric IMO but i understand why someone would see it like that. Had mook just spat gun bars and loss someone could argue that Tay took advantage of him battling in a more gun bar centric era :yeshrug:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Based on what we’ve seen in their recent battles, how do y’all think Lux VS Mook Part III would go?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Danny pretty much just a hurt Surf fan.

Seems like alot of the mid tier guys view him the way top tiers view mook n lux :dead: smfh and he the same age or younger than most of em

Maaaaan if battle rap ages came out :skip: shyt would get spooky for alot of nikkas, i need that fukkery and those bars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like alot of the mid tier guys view him the way top tiers view mook n lux :dead: smfh and he the same age or younger than most of em

Maaaaan if battle rap ages came out :skip: shyt would get spooky for alot of nikkas, i need that fukkery and those bars
Bill Collector calls Surf the GOAT. :yeshrug:

That's why these goes get so upset with him, he's a hero for them lol.