Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you sit back and really think about it...Tay Roc’s resume is RIDICULOUS, possibly the GOAT. Battled EVERY Heavyweight from 3 separate generations...

Mook, Lux, Hollow, Hitman, Rex, Goodz, Clips, Calicoe, Arsonal, K-Shine, DNA, Surf, Daylyt, JJDD, Dizaster, Pat Stay, Nitty, Geechi, etc...

...Whose left for him to battle? Verb and Twork are the only 2 I can think of.

Math

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious how bdot plans to break down chilla

it’s like what angle can you really use on chilla?

he might use minimal angles in that one and just try to out rap him

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you sit back and really think about it...Tay Roc’s resume is RIDICULOUS, possibly the GOAT. Battled EVERY Heavyweight from 3 separate generations...

Mook, Lux, Hollow, Hitman, Rex, Goodz, Clips, Calicoe, Arsonal, K-Shine, DNA, Surf, Daylyt, JJDD, Dizaster, Pat Stay, Nitty, Geechi, etc...

...Whose left for him to battle? Verb and Twork are the only 2 I can think of.
T Top

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Curious how bdot plans to break down chilla

it’s like what angle can you really use on chilla?

he might use minimal angles in that one and just try to out rap him
Probably his forced aggression, him being a fraud, bad career choices, losing to Real Deal multiple times, his career highlight being from almost a decade ago. B Dot has a way of making that sound crazy even if it's not.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URL and Caffeine needs to let fans score after every turn. Just telling a battler they lost the round doesn't really inform them if the verse connected with the audience. It just shows fans preferred one round over another,

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tay Roc is on a mean losing streak now. Who does he battle next? Might need to step away for a couple of months bc that man was hurt by that third round last night. Gave me flashbacks to the Pat Stay battle.
You're right, but I don't even hold the Daylyt L against him. The list of people that could have stood in front of that and not die is VERY short.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Roc rapping with Mook literally looked like Conor boxing with Floyd, for real. I mean, Conor wasn't bad bad, but he was clearly out of his league, it was moderately entertaining but there was never any doubt who was clearly superior. Nothing about this was surprising to me, Mook killed that boy. Only thing that was somewhat shocking is how much worse Roc got since the Daylyt battle, lol

And nobody should even be tripping off the polls, lol, we all know that the fans (and a lot of battlers) hate Mook, he's too arrogant, he left, he demands all the money, etc... They hate him, so of course the polls look like that. But here in reality, stop it, lol, come on, everybody who watched that battle knows who won the battle.

I hate that this is now the narrative. In this era, Mook now has one incredible round and 2-3 good rounds out of 14.
Matchups make battles and Mook had a ton of dirt on Tay Roc (and Brizz too). It's no coincidence that it was them that he chose to battle.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Probably his forced aggression, him being a fraud, bad career choices, losing to Real Deal multiple times, his career highlight being from almost a decade ago. B Dot has a way of making that sound crazy even if it's not.
Why are y’all gonna eat this up tho, outside of Real Deal none of it is really true

B Dot’s best angle would be to use drop the mic and hot karl the way EK used KOTD and organik against him. Then meth will get on his neck lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I hate that this is now the narrative. In this era, Mook now has one incredible round and 2-3 good rounds out of 14.
Matchups make battles and Mook had a ton of dirt on Tay Roc (and Brizz too). It's no coincidence that it was them that he chose to battle.
Mook aint choose Brizz OR tay :gucci: the situation caused the Brizz battle to get set up then Tay goes and has a classic with day....brizz backs out the battle, so you got Tay Roc with a boosted stock just sitting there and he was the leader of -

Why the hell was i about to type all that out :dead: you get the point, those battles made themselves, nobody was thinking about a Mook battle, even Murdaland only got hype because the battle kept getting pushed back.

Mook battled who they put in front of him with this one :hubie: