Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause they had bad performances, both their worst performances vs Mook, how is that hard to understand? the heat can beat the 72 win bulls team on a given night.
That's a terrible analogy though because the Heat would be a bum team that the 72-10 Bulls would overlook. Even if they think Mook is wack, why would you go into a battle overlooking Mook when that's the biggest look you'll ever get??

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ya rather focus on how “ass” mook was than the guys who actually lost?

because the way ya talk you would think mook lost those battles

ya think mook was wack vs verb and I completely disagree

it’s personal with ya I been saying this and fresh basically confirmed it last night

:mjlol:this is still entertainment man

you can have a winner in a bad battle

I definitely won’t go back & forth with you because you are a Mook/Cassidy fan, not a battle rap fan. When these guys battle, you’ll come to the forum, argue with no logic, and leave until one of these guys battle again. You don’t even try to be objective.

If you like Mook’s performances, that’s great, but your inability to understand why fans didnt is enjoy illustrates you aren’t objective.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Tay Roc is on a mean losing streak now. Who does he battle next? Might need to step away for a couple of months bc that man was hurt by that third round last night. Gave me flashbacks to the Pat Stay battle.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:this is still entertainment man

you can have a winner in a bad battle

I definitely won’t go back & forth with you because you are a Mook/Cassidy fan, not a battle rap fan. When these guys battle, you’ll come to the forum, argue with no logic, and leave until one of these guys battle again. You don’t even try to be objective.

If you like Mook’s performances, that’s great, but your inability to understand why fans didnt is enjoy illustrates you aren’t objective.
bro stop it

there were so many lies in that paragraph i don’t know where to start

oh put daylyt on that list of guys I “stan” too

you know, the guy that y’all had completely written off until he beat the dog shyt out of roc

now y’all want him to battle lux :mjlol:

a lot of y’all really don’t know any better but it’s cool because who am I to tell someone who and what to like

my problem with the new battle rap crowd was always the OBVIOUS bias against battle rappers that don’t choose to participate in this circle jerk popularity contest that battle rap turned into

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a terrible analogy though because the Heat would be a bum team that the 72-10 Bulls would overlook. Even if they think Mook is wack, why would you go into a battle overlooking Mook when that's the biggest look you'll ever get??
They shouldn’t but I think they do , I def think lux did , Verb didn’t and most said he won

im not saying theyre right i dont think most of the battlers think mook is that nice despite his status. i think they think the same of people like cass, or dna or JJDD. it may sound crazy to put mook in that category but you try to explain it, roc just had by far his best bars vs daylyt but vs mook he came super light. Lux just had one of the best performances ever vs hollow and then only had a round for mook, he thought they were just gonna spar mook came to kill. they dont think they gotta write crazy shyt to beat him and they end up losing, outside of Verb , since his return, obviously not talking about smack days

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell Lux is still the bar because after every great performance someone has, fans always bring up Lux and compare it to his last battle. Whether it's Daylyt, B Dot, Chilla, Mook, JC, etc...every time they battle fans one way or the other compare it to Lux last performance. Nobody else gets that.

Plus they both performed at SM2 and by the end of the night the battlers didn't want no smoke with Lux. Not with Mook

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
When you sit back and really think about it...Tay Roc’s resume is RIDICULOUS, possibly the GOAT. Battled EVERY Heavyweight from 3 separate generations...

Mook, Lux, Hollow, Hitman, Rex, Goodz, Clips, Calicoe, Arsonal, K-Shine, DNA, Surf, Daylyt, JJDD, Dizaster, Pat Stay, Nitty, Geechi, etc...

...Whose left for him to battle? Verb and Twork are the only 2 I can think of.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tay Roc is on a mean losing streak now. Who does he battle next? Might need to step away for a couple of months bc that man was hurt by that third round last night. Gave me flashbacks to the Pat Stay battle.
He wanted to be like surf, he got his wish :yeshrug: prior to the clips battle this was surfs lane

Claim every battle a war all u want, in a debate when the names of the people he lost too get brought up it's gonna look a way

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
When you sit back and really think about it...Tay Roc’s resume is RIDICULOUS, possibly the GOAT. Battled EVERY Heavyweight from 3 separate generations...

Mook, Lux, Hollow, Hitman, Rex, Goodz, Clips, Calicoe, Arsonal, K-Shine, DNA, Surf, Daylyt, JJDD, Dizaster, Pat Stay, Nitty, Geechi, etc...

...Whose left for him to battle? Verb and Twork are the only 2 I can think of.

Ave, now that he defected

Always thought it was sus that Roc brought him in Cavegang right when Ave was smoking everything. At least battle the nikka first

edit: B.Dot also

Last edited: