Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roc rapping with Mook literally looked like Conor boxing with Floyd, for real. I mean, Conor wasn't bad bad, but he was clearly out of his league, it was moderately entertaining but there was never any doubt who was clearly superior. Nothing about this was surprising to me, Mook killed that boy. Only thing that was somewhat shocking is how much worse Roc got since the Daylyt battle, lol

And nobody should even be tripping off the polls, lol, we all know that the fans (and a lot of battlers) hate Mook, he's too arrogant, he left, he demands all the money, etc... They hate him, so of course the polls look like that. But here in reality, stop it, lol, come on, everybody who watched that battle knows who won the battle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think Mook is better battle rapper than Lux?

After last night some of friends are saying Mook performance was better than all of Lux this era. I say they are crazy and Lux showing against Cal and Hollow are still better than Mook against Roc.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

After last night some of friends are saying Mook performance was better than all of Lux this era. I say they are crazy and Lux showing against Cal and Hollow are still better than Mook against Roc.
Mook is definitely a better battle rapper than Lux right now, for sure. I don't think Lux is the same battler now that he was against Hollow, it seems like his pen been regressing ever since.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mook is definitely a better battle rapper than Lux right now, for sure. I don't think Lux is the same battler now that he was against Hollow, it seems like his pen been regressing ever since.

Yeah I can agree Mook a better battler now. Lux seems to be on cruise control. Still has his moments but not as much

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hell no lmao every time Mook raps we get these stans in here acting like he just spit some other worldly shyt. his 3rd was fire. first 2 were OK

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

No. Lux in the 3rd of the 2 on 2 would brutalize any Mook. Lux just has to get more comfortable and branch out his performance again.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lux's pen hasn't regressed. In reality, Lux has become a better writer if you want to get technical with it. The thing with Lux is, it's clear that he's stopped trying to craft his rhymes to impress the fans, or seemingly to even win battles. I'm pretty sure at this point Lux is really trying to write shyt to impress himself. He's become a better writer, but it's not better for the consumption of 95% of battle rap fans, which is how you would have a situation where nobody would argue that K Shine is a better writer than Loaded Lux, but I think most people would say he is a better battle rapper today.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess it has to be asked :francis:

are we getting a Lux Mook trilogy?
I mean, if somebody put the money up we all know neither of them would turn it down lol. But, from a big picture standpoint, what is to be gained for Mook by battling Lux again?? And, what would even be gained by Lux battling him again, other than a personal satisfaction if he can get a clear win in the 3rd battle. It wouldn't advance either one of their careers or legacies at this point, they both actually have legitimate other battles they can take, and I don't think there's ever going to be any type of crowd demand for the battle.

I do think we would get a Lux vs. Mook III before we ever get either one of them battling Math Hoffa though. :troll:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I mean, if somebody put the money up we all know neither of them would turn it down lol. But, from a big picture standpoint, what is to be gained for Mook by battling Lux again?? And, what would even be gained by Lux battling him again, other than a personal satisfaction if he can get a clear win in the 3rd battle. It wouldn't advance either one of their careers or legacies at this point, they both actually have legitimate other battles they can take, and I don't think there's ever going to be any type of crowd demand for the battle.

I do think we would get a Lux vs. Mook III before we ever get either one of them battling Math Hoffa though. :troll:
I mostly agree with this too. Your first sentence might be all it takes for better or for (much) worse