Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I always just assumed Con came from a good home, so likely makes better choices with his money. He came into the game with that Fabolous mixed with Carlton Banks swag, I doubt he could get that off in one of the rougher areas of Brooklyn without running into problems. I don't even know if he went to high school in NYC.
You ain't from no fukking New York
What's wrong with Miami if you live good?
And you ain't even from no fukking Miami
You from Pembroke Pines, that's a 20/30-minute drive
What good is bars on top of bars if your foundation is lies?
You went to Charles Flanagan High, Reginald, accept it

@Scottie Drippin whats poppin in Pembroke Pines

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Man if Chris unleashes the flutes this year...
If its true all things were false charges and can be backed up by documents, if I'm unbiased i got a full clip for all these dudes and spending the next 6 months giving head shots.

But if thats not the case he should be quiet go back to just being a battle rap analyst because all files can be pulled as they are public

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I always just assumed Con came from a good home, so likely makes better choices with his money. He came into the game with that Fabolous mixed with Carlton Banks swag, I doubt he could get that off in one of the rougher areas of Brooklyn without running into problems. I don't even know if he went to high school in NYC.
He went to Wingate supposedly, which is rival to my high school Erasmus. Both schools are bad, Erasmus being significantly worse though.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't from no fukking New York
What's wrong with Miami if you live good?
And you ain't even from no fukking Miami
You from Pembroke Pines, that's a 20/30-minute drive
What good is bars on top of bars if your foundation is lies?
You went to Charles Flanagan High, Reginald, accept it

@Scottie Drippin whats poppin in Pembroke Pines

After that Con 1st round Surf was talkin to him... Great battle

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
If its true all things were false charges and can be backed up by documents, if I'm unbiased i got a full clip for all these dudes and spending the next 6 months giving head shots.

But if thats not the case he should be quiet go back to just being a battle rap analyst because all files can be pulled as they are public

If I'm Unbias and completely clean, I wouldn't want anything to do with a community that proclaimed me guilty before proven innocent. Wouldn't surprise me if the lack of support caused him to lose his appetite for the culture and we never heard from him again.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
If I'm Unbias and completely clean, I wouldn't want anything to do with a community that proclaimed me guilty before proven innocent. Wouldn't surprise me if the lack of support caused him to lose his appetite for the culture and we never heard from him again.
Facts.

I also think he'd be a great addition to champion :manny:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Listening to Been Reel live, so it sounds like Chris Unbias didn't do anything he was accused off, apparently he's out and will be coming out soon about everything. Sounds like all the charges were dropped and were made up.

Mannnn!!!! I can't think of a worse thing. Being accused of those crimes that you are innocent of and having your freedom taken away.
Then being locked up with those charges puts a target on you.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell people not really from the hood when they assume there aren’t squares, weirdos, nerds, oreos, c00ns, alt or what have you.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell people not really from the hood when they assume there aren’t squares, weirdos, nerds, oreos, c00ns, alt or what have you.

Ok so I guess Tsu Surf is not really from the hood.
Speech patterns, grooming, body language etc. give you clues as to what type of home a person comes from. The variety of young people in each hood isn't all that big, that's a fairy tale. I would argue that the abundance of peer pressure makes areas that have a lot of low income public housing more homogenous. Cons could be from a bad neighborhood but he comes off to me like he's from a good home.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I guess Tsu Surf is not really from the hood.
Speech patterns, grooming, body language etc. give you clues as to what type of home a person comes from. The variety of young people in each hood isn't all that big, that's a fairy tale. I would argue that the abundance of peer pressure makes areas that have a lot of low income public housing more homogenous. Cons could be from a bad neighborhood but he comes off to me like he's from a good home.
Tsu surf is pretty well spoken... I couldn’t guess he’s not from the burbs from just listening to him. In fact nothing to make me think Con and Surf are from different areas.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: this battle gonna be crazy

slow-lol-zoom.gif

It's pretty spot on too :mjlol: