Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol@Norbes being a millionaire..

The man was managing Math Hoffa...glorified third wheel.

URL just get some Jewish lawyers that will eat the case

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s probably making 5x per posts what he used to get paid to battle. Probably about the same that he would get now if he returned. I know a few people who get paid to post on IG and none of them are close to as popular as Con and they don’t have to work. It sustains them to live a very comfortable life.

Con brought a big house, made me think did he break into the millionaire bracket.
The hard part in gauging this is we only know about what's right in front of our faces. We got no idea what Con is or isn't doing to flip his money outside of what's there for public consumption. He could have all kinds of investments we dont know about, and just as easily he could be spending all of his money on jerseys and shoes lol.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Been Reel live, so it sounds like Chris Unbias didn't do anything he was accused off, apparently he's out and will be coming out soon about everything. Sounds like all the charges were dropped and were made up.

It’s so fukked up he was locked up all of this time for some shyt he didn’t do. At least he stood up to it like a G, unlike...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was telling nikkas that as a battle rap fan you just gotta accept that

1. none of these nikkas can dress for shyt

2. You just gotta accept the extra'd out shyt they do for battles cuz 9 times outta 10 it's gonna come back at them

Surf said that shyt and had me in tears :dead: this nikka lux really had 6 layers of different personas like a DC hero :laff:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Listening to Been Reel live, so it sounds like Chris Unbias didn't do anything he was accused off, apparently he's out and will be coming out soon about everything. Sounds like all the charges were dropped and were made up.
Yea caps was saying this almost a month ago, Chris BEEN supposed to come back and clap the game up, he just been sitting back

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hard part in gauging this is we only know about what's right in front of our faces. We got no idea what Con is or isn't doing to flip his money outside of what's there for public consumption. He could have all kinds of investments we dont know about, and just as easily he could be spending all of his money on jerseys and shoes lol.

I always just assumed Con came from a good home, so likely makes better choices with his money. He came into the game with that Fabolous mixed with Carlton Banks swag, I doubt he could get that off in one of the rougher areas of Brooklyn without running into problems. I don't even know if he went to high school in NYC.