Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all think Conceited is a millionaire?

I dont think he's there, but he's living extremely comfortably. What does he do at this point besides post on the gram? (Not trying to be funny, serious question)

At the same time he does have over 2 mil followers on IG. That social media revenue is no joke, he's probably making what he got paid to battle every time he posts (if not more).

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I dont think he's there, but he's living extremely comfortably. What does he do at this point besides post on the gram? (Not trying to be funny, serious question)

At the same time he does have over 2 mil followers on IG. That social media revenue is no joke, he's probably making what he got paid to battle every time he posts (if not more).

He’s probably making 5x per posts what he used to get paid to battle. Probably about the same that he would get now if he returned. I know a few people who get paid to post on IG and none of them are close to as popular as Con and they don’t have to work. It sustains them to live a very comfortable life.

Con brought a big house, made me think did he break into the millionaire bracket.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s probably making 5x per posts what he used to get paid to battle. Probably about the same that he would get now if he returned. I know a few people who get paid to post on IG and none of them are close to as popular as Con and they don’t have to work. It sustains them to live a very comfortable life.

Con brought a big house, made me think did he break into the millionaire bracket.

When you factor in the wildn out money before Covid/Nick Cannon fiasco, yeah Con is eat well. Wouldn't be surprised if he is a millionaire or close to it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't know if he is but I've been following him on Instagram for years and aside from the big house, the beamer and the private jets, his shoe collection alone is worth a couple hundred thousand grand.
I follow his sneaker page on Youtube, he gotta spend a good 3-5 grand every month on kicks. It's absurd

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
From what Ive seen so far

Mook/Roc
Holmzie/Bdot
Danny Myers/Jerry Wess
EK/Loso

If you isolate these matchups, they arent horrible i guess. But to celebrate the "10th anniversary" of URL? Nah this aint it
Yea you would figure for a anniversary card you would get some ogs on the card the guys who started url with smack.

That looks more like a volume or born legacy card.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Went back to watch Lux/Surf

There's no logical reason why Surf exist right now

Lux 2nd and the other half of his 2nd he used for the 3rd is pure lyrical murder

Surf has to be a master at psychology because this doesn't make sense

best line of that battle is still "you had on 6 t-shirts vs Clips!" :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you would figure for a anniversary card you would get some ogs on the card the guys who started url with smack.

That looks more like a volume or born legacy card.

surely there’s some og’s they could have called up that aren’t expensive, but since this is a last minute card, they went with guys they feel can write fast and deliver a decent performance with the time provided

Speaking of that, there have been a lot of last minute bookings lately. URL has got to give these guys more time.