Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has a shytoad of wins for someone that "isn't really that good".
I mean, he's battled for about 20 years and has had dozens of battles on cam, I would hope so.

Look, perhaps it's a New York thing but when I hear Math rap I don't hear a good rapper. Not saying he's wack and not saying he doesn't win, just saying he isn't that good. And let's not act like I'm alone in that opinion. I don't ever watch a Math battle and come away thinking I just heard some amazing shyt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean, he's battled for about 20 years and has had dozens of battles on cam, I would hope so.

Look, perhaps it's a New York thing but when I hear Math rap I don't hear a good rapper. Not saying he's wack and not saying he doesn't win, just saying he isn't that good. And let's not act like I'm alone in that opinion. I don't ever watch a Math battle and come away thinking I just heard some amazing shyt.

So?

We've seen that in battle rap before, it's a real thing, dna and john john came to mind immediately

Opinions, a$$holes, etc., but this sounds like borderline hate to me. Math on his shyt is fire. Do you, though.:hubie:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Opinions, a$$holes, etc., but this sounds like borderline hate to me. Math on his shyt is fire. Do you, though.:hubie:
Man math is average more often than not, it is what it is, I'll still sit through the rounds if he's battling someone i like

I wanted to say he's like a NY Suge but pocket taps and watcha life like might be bigger in battle rap than anything math did outside of swingin on nikkas :yeshrug: for as long as he's been around he doesnt have many moments imo

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man math is average more often than not, it is what it is, I'll still sit through the rounds if he's battling someone i like

I wanted to say he's like a NY Suge but pocket taps and watcha life like might be bigger in battle rap than anything math did outside of swingin on nikkas :yeshrug: for as long as he's been around he doesnt have many moments imo

:russ: I legitimately laughed. Wild. He dismantled Suge, BTW

It's as much hate as its you stanning. :yeshrug:

Math has been fire like 4 times in 15 years.
He was fire twice (arguably 3 times) this year.

Y'all are hilarious. I'm going to let it go. This discussion is a waste of time. I did get a few laughs, though. Smh.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I legitimately laughed. Wild. He dismantled Suge, BTW

He was fire twice (arguably 3 times) this year.

Y'all are hilarious. I'm going to let it go. This discussion is a waste of time. I did get a few laughs, though. Smh.
Fire is a very loose term in your vocabulary clearly. :usure: Out of curiosity, where are you from? :sas2:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to piper boy, head ice isn’t battling on the rbe card. If that’s true, that leaves the card with 3 battles.