Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Daylyt got a sneaker collab with a black owned sneaker company

had i not just pre-ordered the Ewings collab with AZ, i would consider this. as much as a troll as i think Daylyt is, i wont front. the dude knows how to take advantage of opportunities to get himself out there more.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Finally!!!!! Dash upped some of the battle rap content back on his channel

:blessed:

This is the cypher I was talking about. Lux was with Ice & Surf just before Summer Madness 2.....he recycled the first few bars then started wildin'!!!

:ohlawd:

The classic mannerisms, the energy, the aggression, the conviction

:picard:

Damn, this is fire. Never seen this.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
:russ: I legitimately laughed. Wild. He dismantled Suge, BTW

He was fire twice (arguably 3 times) this year.

Y'all are hilarious. I'm going to let it go. This discussion is a waste of time. I did get a few laughs, though. Smh.

yeah i was gonna say. LOL. Imagine being wack, and you ether'd hollow da don. A potential mt rushmore

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Forgot how crazy this battle was. Official's "slave ship" line was the exact moment she proved to me she bout to take over female battle rap.

C3 and Official came in at the same time and they both became stars very early on.. Reason i went back to this battle was cause Official recently said C3 was still her toughest competition.

Also looking back at this battle. QOTR was really selling out their events. DEBO fukked up that brand so bad lol. I remember the 2018 events had like 13 people there. :dead: